Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Am I Human (Open)

Aniihya

Planetoid
I decided to make a roleplay about cyborgs and the human/machine philosophy that normally arises with it, with the crucial questions that come with it.

The RP:

A volunteer group is turned into cyborgs, becoming nearly complete machines on the inside with most of their organic brain still intact. Afterwards they are sent to the Kitawa Cybernetic Rehabilitation Center. They begin to question their humanity when they find out how much machine is in them. Questions pop up such as: "Am I human?" "Am I still capable of free will?" "Has my personality or mind been altered?" etc. Will the patients lose their grip on reality, come to a confident conclusion or just not care?

The center: The rehabilitation center is a large complex with living quarters, a central courtyard with a park, therapy rooms, a repair station/medical station, recreational areas and a lab. Smaller other facilities are also available.

Cybernetic body: The cybernetic body is less of endoskeleton build as there is no real skull but rather a shell made up of the face and the rest of the head that encases the slightly modified brain. Thr face itself is rather a plate with full mechanics to make facial expressions and moving eyes with visual sensors. The whole body is fitted with servos and electric motors that move the limbs, while artificial organs and an artificial nervous system allow human like functions such as eating and drinking. The skin is made of a rubbery substance on metal panels that form the human appearance. They are in panels to ease maintenance. But the cracks between the panels are nearly invisible. The cyborg appears completely human. The modifications on the brain including the replacement of the brainstem, a base the brain sits on with wires connected to it and a cardreader implanted into the brain for manuel administrator commands in case the operating system for the body has issues. Access to the card reader requires the head to open exposing the brain and attached hardware,

More info on the location will be added if enough people are interested.

I would need us to be three roleplayers to start because really I suck at one on ones, unless it is a Bonnie and Clyde type murder duo.

Back
Top Bottom