Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☆m/m search~ (anime fandoms inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

syb

Planetoid
(also looking for picture plots! i'll explain at the end of the post~)

So you don't have to read my long-ass post and find out you're not interested, my fandoms are Kuroko no Basuke, Magi, K Project, Inuyasha, Naruto, Soul Eater, Shingeki no Kyojin, Tsuritama, and Ao no Exorcist! If you like one or (preferably) more of those, please read on :>

Hello there! My name’s Cory~ I’m an 18 year old from California, and I’ve been roleplaying for about eight years now. I’ve roleplayed in lots of different formats, but I now stick to IMs and roleplay exclusively over Skype. Please do not reply here, because I don't check in often and probably won't see it! You can add me on there under the username ungodubiquitous, please just let me know where you’re from! My timezone is PST, but it’s not really important I don’t think ‘cause I’m on at really wacky hours, haha.

So, as the title states, I’m pretty much just looking for a smutting partner. I’m honestly not very good with holding on long, continuous plotlines, and so one-shots are usually my preference. I’ve really had a hankering to write smut lately ‘cause I just think it’s fun, so I figured I’d find somebody else who was in the mood for it too! Basically, what I’m looking for is somebody who has at least a couple pairings in common with me to throw the characters into different situations, AUs, etc. (maybe even genderbends!) to rp~ Basically a long term partner for short term roleplays, if that makes sense! Oh, and, while this should be obvious considering this is an 18+ site, please be 18 or over!

Of course, when I say smut, I don’t mean we have to go straight into story-less sex! Background information on what’s going on and lead in is always fun, and so is playing the characters’ interactions after the fact. :>

Pairings now! Who I’d like to play is in bold, and if neither are bolded, I can play either~ I've thrown in a couple hetero pairings, but they're pretty much all gay otherwise!

Kagami/Kuroko
Aomine/Kuroko
Aomine/Kagami
Aladdin/Judal
Kougyoku/Judal
Hakuryuu/Judal
Sinbad/Judal
Sinbad/Ja’far
Masrur/Sharrkan
Masrur/Ja’far
Yata/Rikio
Yata/Mikoto
Inuyasha/Kouga
Kouga/teen!Shippo (pretty much only going AU for this… if that even needs mentioning because it’s total crack.)
Inuyasha/Kagome
Naruto/Kiba
Naruto/Gaara
Kankuro/Kiba
Soul/Maka
Soul/Black Star
Erwin/Levi
Marco/Jean
Levi/Eren
Bertholdt/??? (i just like bertholdt, haha uwu i don’t really have any ships, feel free to suggest!
Yuki/Haru
Yuki/Urara
Urara/Haru
Rin/Bon
Bon/Shima
Rin/Amaimon
Amaimon/Mephisto

I think that’s it! Don’t be afraid to add me on Skype if you even just have a question c: I hope to hear from you soon~ I apologize if any of this sounded rude, I'm really not picky or mean or anything at all, I promise! I just like to make what I'm looking and not looking for crystal clear e_e

Also, what I meant by picture plots is by taking a drawing of smut, cuddling, a kiss, etc. and just kinda improving the characters in a smut scene! We make up their names, personalities, everything from what we think they'd be based off of the photo. I haven't really done this too much before, but I'd love to find somebody who's interested in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom