Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

EPMA! Earth's Private Military Academy! *now recruiting*

Lost Legacy

Lusting for the Dark
To the bearer of this letter,

You have been asked to join EPMA, Earth's best defense against the alien horde. We may have survived the last two assaults but we need new recruits to lead the third fight to them!

We need all those interested in the service to send the academy, (through pm), ones application as a has been provided. This is the year ,2212, that will go down in history as the best year for the human race!

Once your application has been sent in we will reply telling you whether have been excepted. Please fill out the form as soon as possible we need only five more members to fill the last launch crew.

Name:
Region: (what part of the country)
Height:
Weight:
Quick Description:
Skills: (good with computers, pilot, engineer, good aim, strong...)(P.S please add forty times)
Reason signing up:
Quick Biography of life so far:

Good luck! May god be with you.
(pm me for any q's)

Name: Randy Cheechak
Region: Protestant
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 275
Quick Description: Very muscular and well built. High and tight hair cut, with red hair. Hazel eyes.
Skills: Has taken training on how to withstand torture, and very strong, runs a 4.35 40 yard dash.
Reason for signing up: Decided that being a land commando was to easy and is looking for a bigger challenge.
Quick bio: Grew up on a rather violent street in Ireland where the religious fights were going on, he become a thug for the protestants. After killing a catholic at the age of 15 he was given the choice to go to marines, or be sent to a max level prison. He was given the chance in the marines due to being diagnosed with a very ugly temper which mad him seem crazy at times. Stayed in the marines till he was 21 then joined spec ops till 25 and has currently signed up to go to space.

Name: Hisakata Starsign
Region: Kyoto
Height: 5'7
Weight: 135 lbs
Quick Description: Mixed (Japanese and Native American) brown skin, hip length black hair worn in a ponytail, gold eyes, ninja armor and wolf mask. Slender build.
Skills: Recon and stealth. Trained for assassinations as well as all othe ninja techniques.
Reason for joining: Personal
Quick Bio: Abandoned as a child Hisa was

Name: Lillien
Alias: Quiet one
Region: Is actually Japanese
Height: about 5 feet 4 inches
Weight: Slender but not too thing
Pic: http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e134/pokemonlover08/Characters/blue-2-1.jpg[/AIMG] [remove this and the A in IMG]
Quick Description: Long light blue hair adorns her head most often the top is concealed by a black hood that attaches to a cape. She tends to not like authority and often keeps to herself. She rarely speaks to anyone and while people may think her a simple loner, the truth of the matter is that she merely is quiet shy. She will do her job and well, her eyes themselves are a peircing ice blue.
Skills: Excellent with machinery (the hacking and disabiling thereof and rebuilding of), Great pilot, good shot (tends to love swords as well)
Reason signing up: Personal
Quick Biography of life so far: Abanonded as a young child, she grew up alone and stealing what she had to survive. She got brought up by herself, however she learned she could put things she was interested in to good used and was soon being checked out by the Military and.. "convinced" to sign up. (as if she wasnt sure her Theiving record had somethign to do with it)

Name: Masako Alusair
Region: Greece
Height: 6'1"
Weight: Unknown
Quick Description: Long blonde hair but her bangs are chitonous and look segmented like insect legs and some of the hair in the front is also like that but the length in back is normal. She has aqua blue eyes but with slitted pupils. Her ears are lengthened and pointed like an elf's ears. Her body had chitonous-like body armor over her shoulders,the outside of her arms and on the fronts of her legs. Her abs are covered in what look like scutte-type armor plates. But it doesn't effect her flexibility. Her breasts are very large (F-cups).
Skills: Marine training, alien-alterations: natural armor, enhanced strength, speed and reflex time along with extremely well-developed psychic/psionic powers of telekinetics, levitation (a branch of that), and electrokinesis (producing lightning essentially). But it also increases her libido to the point she'll rape virtually anything once a month.
Reason signing up: She was originally trying to make life better for herself but now she's kind of a military experiment as they want to unlock the secrets of teh alien race that altered her but so far they haven't.
Quick Biography of life so far: Masako was originally a normal soldier that was captured during a tour of duty on a space station that got invaded and taken over. She was captured by the aliens and sexually abused for months and eventually stuck in a pod and genetically altered to be a more human-oid version of themselves. But they also made her more powerful than they could control easily and she broke away and escaped but crash landed on af riendly station.

Sorry didn't know this forum existed so i posted this on the Group Forum itself and felt like doing it ICC. Well i really didn't feel like rewriting a whole bunch of stuff (yes i tend to be lazy about doing things a second time) so i just copied and pasted. If you have any q's just post them here so everyone can be filled in.

I'm now looking for 4 other people to rp with... forgot to take myself out of the equation when I first posted. Their may be sexuality in this, I'm going to take a group census when i get enough people to see what the majority wants and work from there.

Here is my updated profile with added guy ^^

Name: Lillian
Alias: Quiet one
Region: Is actually Japanese
Height: about 5 feet 4 inches
Weight: Slender but not too thing
Pic:
blue-2-1.jpg

Quick Description: Long light blue hair adorns her head most often the top is concealed by a black hood that attaches to a cape. She tends to not like authority and often keeps to herself. She rarely speaks to anyone and while people may think her a simple loner, the truth of the matter is that she merely is quiet shy. She will do her job and well, her eyes themselves are a peircing ice blue.
Skills: Excellent with machinery (the hacking and disabiling thereof and rebuilding of), Great pilot, good shot (tends to love swords as well)
Quick Biography of life so far: Abanonded as a young child, she grew up alone and stealing what she had to survive. She got brought up by herself, however she learned she could put things she was interested in to good used and was soon being checked out by the Military and.. "convinced" to sign up. (as if she wasnt sure her Theiving record had somethign to do with it)

Name: Gabriel
Alias: Master (as given to him by Lillian), Silent one (as given by the military)
Region: Otaka
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: Slender
Pic:
RikujpgAnimeguywithbrownhairimag-3.jpg

Quick description:
Skills: ace pilot and also great with building/repairing machines, he is also great with stealth (not master, but pretty good)
Quick Biography: Gabriel had a pretty rough life growing up. He met Lillian when she tried to steal from him and took her in, he is about 5 years older than she is. Lillian gained notice of the military by working with Gabriel who was already under military watch for illegaly modifying some cars/planes/etc. Gabriel and Lillian are both exxcelent shots but with Gabriel its always with a sniper rifle. Gabriel loves to sneak around and gain information, such talents often being put to good use with Lillian's computer skills to gain information to sell to anyone else for a profit.

Here's the thread guys! Enjoy!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11384">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11384</a><!-- l -->

Hey there, I might be interested in playing a "high-ranked official", what would this entail? Would I be required to fill out the same profile, or a more extensive one?

I'm wondering what exactly I would be doing as a higher-ranked character in the game.
I don't know if I'd feel comfortable playing in a position of command unless either you were giving me orders (as an even higher-ranked member or just as GM).
Or would I be of some other function?
It's hard for me to build a character unless I know what my function is going to be so if you could give me a better idea of what I'd be doing in-game that'd be awesome.
Thanks! ^__^

Yeah you would pretty much become their Drill Sargent or around the academy they are nick named moms. Your character would have to get them to come together as a group, make sure they don't kill each other and teach their leader how to lead, while giving them assignments, daily regiments, and special missions to work on while in the academy.

I could defiantly do that.
While I'm working on my character can some one give me the Reader's Digest version of what's happened so far?
I figure I'll build you guys a "mom" to keep you crazy kids under control. ^__^

lol yep yep. Lilian and Gabriel are watching Hisa try to attack Randy who refuses to fight her, though he will defend himself, while Masako tried to break the two up, Hisa chewed her out kinda then Masako left the room giving up, looking for her own quarters. Hisa first used the "who's the leader" discussion to attack Randy now just admits she doesn't like him. And their orders are still to figure out who among them will be squad leader.

I think that sums up the majority of it.

Back
Top Bottom