Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blank PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manada

Star
Um okay so in rp though my PMs, now this problem I have my parteners say they have it to.

But sometimes as I am RPing I would get what appears to be a blank text, however if I click the reply button I then can see the pm.
Now I know the guy in charge here is tweaking the site so I guess that is the issue
Though this is a tiny problem just pointing out my glitch I am having

This is a known glitch. It has been reported one other time to me and has since that report also happened to myself and one other person I was PMing. So, you are now the third set this has happened to that I know of--counting myself. Why this is occurring, I'm not entirely sure. My guess is that it is more than likely due to our current server. However, we will be co-locating soon so my hope is that this glitch along with a few others will go away. If it's not a server glitch, it could possibly be a browser related glitch. But it seems to be a bit random, in my opinion, to be a browser-related glitch because I would think it would be a constant problem as opposed to one that just resolves itself or is sporadic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom