Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourSunshine

Planetoid
Are you looking for fun? Well if you are, you've come to the right place.

Alright, I'm done with the cheesiness. I'm Laura and I have been role play for, I don't know how long. I started when I was in junior high and fell in love with it since I loved writing so much. Now here I am in college and ready to go back to it. It's been a year or two since I've rped, so I may be a little rusty, but that should wear off soon.

Now that I scared most of you off by telling you I'm rusting ill get into what I roleplay. Rather I'll tell you what I do not role play. I'm not a big fan of fan-doms or rps based off of books, movies, tv shows, and the like. I tend to stay away from magical stuff also.

I have no problem with sex. Shoot, I love sex, but our role play doesn't have to involve sex though. It can involve as much or as little sex as you would like.

If I haven't scared you off yet, and your interested in roleplaying with me, please reply to this message or private message me.

RE: Looking for fun? Come on in!

YourSunshine said:
Are you looking for fun? Well if you are, you've come to the right place.

Alright, I'm done with the cheesiness. I'm Laura and I have been role play for, I don't know how long. I started when I was in junior high and fell in love with it since I loved writing so much. Now here I am in college and ready to go back to it. It's been a year or two since I've rped, so I may be a little rusty, but that should wear off soon.

Now that I scared most of you off by telling you I'm rusting ill get into what I roleplay. Rather I'll tell you what I do not role play. I'm not a big fan of fan-doms or rps based off of books, movies, tv shows, and the like. I tend to stay away from magical stuff also.

I have no problem with sex. Shoot, I love sex, but our role play doesn't have to involve sex though. It can involve as much or as little sex as you would like.

If I haven't scared you off yet, and your interested in roleplaying with me, please reply to this message or private message me.

Hi do you mind RPin in YIM?

Just a suggestion but you might want to also state whether you do F/F, F/M etc and if you are into the darker stuff or lighter stuff. You might get a bit more of a response if people know what you are into as far as those things. :) Just figured I'd suggest it because for example myself.. when I am looking at threads, I look first for their smut/plot ratio, their pairings and then there No's list as I call it.

I'd love to see what you'd like in a role play. As the person above me mentioned it'd be helpful to post some things you enjoy. If you want to glance over my request thread in my signature it will give you some ideas as to how to make a request thread that gives readers a good idea as to what you are looking for, your likes, dislikes, and other key data.

You'll have better results with a request thread if you include such data.

At the moment I [and likely everyone else] have no idea as to what you're craving or if our interests have an overlap that we can use to create a mutually beneficial and pleasurable role play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom