Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom wanted for FxM or MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trisscar

Star
Ok before I go into the meat and potatoes of this thread i need to cover some basics.
OFFS: these are the "I will never do so don't ask me or suffer the undying wrath of a thousand exploding TARDIS"
1: FxF
2: incest
3: blood play, Gore, Anything. That belongs in a toilet. Death.
And few others not so major that will be told if they are brought up
----------------------------

Now that that is settled.
My ONS:
1: MxF or MxM
2: SxM
3: moderate amount of bondage.

Other likes can be discussed.
Now onto the meat and potatoes!
---------------------
plot 1: MxF
Its a king Arthur medieval setting and for nearly a century the long time sought after 'companions' for nobles to have by their side as protectors and lovers is a species called the 'Winged' that are humanoid embodiments of dragons. My character would be a female winged named Esmira that the dom partner for this role play finds wounded on his daily ride into the forest. Thinking that he has found a valuable addition to his household for free he takes her home, not knowing that instead of the well bred and fairly domesticated version out on the market in popular demand...he has taken in a Wild born creature that will not easily bend to his will. How will the dom respond to this challenge?

Esmira
anime-42.jpg

plot 2: MxM (I would play the sub)
Its modern day but the Winged have not died out. Instead there is a thriving 'pet' community of the valuable creatures that are used for all sorts of business transactions and bribes.
The dom character is a important business man who is contemplating joining his company to another large corporation. In an attempt to sway him fully to their side the company gifts him with his very own special bred hybrid between a winged and an angel to be used however the dom wishes.
my character is the hybrid by name of Ranth. And while he knows his place in the world it doesn't mean that he cant hate it. So he will obey his new master to a point, but this 'pet' has his limits. Will your dom be able to capture the loyalty of this tempting hybrid gift?

Ranth
a1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom