Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Onaus's Requests page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onaus

Dust
Got a character concept in mind where a mother during pregnancy ran into some wild magic which caused her twins, one boy and one girl, to fuse into one body. While this sounds like a hermi its not as they are two separate individuals and when one is in control the body morphs into the appropriate gender. So they never at one time have both genitalia. They each have the control to switch in and out at will but they can at times refuse to let the other switch in control.

Sexual preferences are Bi for the female and straight for the male Encase your wondering why they aren't straight up bi its cause while I can rp a woman with a guy I can't and refuse to go guy on guy. Double stand yes, odd yes, but that is just the way it is.

Ideally will rp with bi-female characters, futas, straight females

On occasion will rp with straight male with the female persona only though.

Characters' ages will be from 17-23 depending on rp.
Race:Any humanoid non-furry (will choose as needed for rp)

(((OCC: Encase you want to know/couldn't guess I'm a straight male irl. Making this character so that it can fit into most any rp on the site that i will partake in. Willing to use it in both sexual and non-sexual rps.)))

Another option I have is that I have a slight fetish for dominate females when it comes to sex. Why I say I only have a slight fetish for it is simple I only really like half of the BDSM scene. That portion is the Bondage and Discipline. I'm not into Sadism and Masochism and never will be. I'm just looking for a dominate women to tease and discipline me.

PM me if you are up for either of these possibilities.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom