Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the lulz.

DarkRiffs

Star
Back in the days when I was still a little nooblet worming my way through the angsty middle teen years, I had inevitably discovered the wonders of marijuana.Of course this isn't unusual for a teenager, but my particular case was rather amusing, at least I find it very hilarious.It all started one dusty summers day, hanging out with a friend, bored as I usually was, when his parents gave us twenty dollars to go buy icecream and sodapop, real kiddy shit y'know?.Well naturally twenty dollars in the hands of two teenagers with a penchant for pot smoking only goes one way.We hurriedly call our source and set up the deal, a nice little park not twenty minutes away, where he will supply us with the goods to alleviate the summer boredom.Excitedly we stuff our shoes on and don our shit eating grins and set off into the streets to track down our man.We stop at the corner store and buy a bag of chips for later (being the ever prepared type) before finally meeting him in the park."You aren't going to believe what I have today!" he says in a rather excited tone, causing the both of us to reply curiously, "tell us!".He proceeds to describe the goods he brings, "Hash, my fine rebellious friends, quite a deal better than marijuana, you see, and yours for the price of fifteen dollars".What were we to do?, our usual source, a very trustworthy individual in previous dealings offers us something supposedly better, than what we set out for, miraculous!.We immediately agree and make our transaction before hurrying back to our hide out in his basement to enjoy our newly purchased treasure.We try several different methods of smoking it before finding one that seemed to actually work."Huzzah!" I proclaimed in glee, having unlocked the secrets of this magical treasure called Hash.We take our turns inhaling of the rich smoke, which we found quite a deal harsher and less pleasant than marijuana, however we persisted regardless.

Much to our shock and horror my good friends brother manages to catch us unawares, and analyzes our current situation."Is that hash?" he questions in a threatening visage.Both frightened of telling the truth and equally afraid of fibbing, we confess."Yes...It is hash" my friend proclaims in a discordant tone.In one moment that I will perhaps always remember fondly, my friends brother picks up our treasure, takes one sniff and proclaims "Dude....this is a cone of strawberry incense".

TL;DR: Bought hash for the first time, got sold strawberry incense.

Back
Top Bottom