Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Craving: Submission and Monster Girls (Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenguinDesperado

Super-Earth
So, recently I've had a bit of a craving. I've always enjoyed the fabulous Monster Girl Quest games (a wonderful trilogy with a great story and oodles of wonderful monster girl smut), and I think I'd like to give that a shot.

I was thinking less of an epic world-spanning adventure that this game is, and more something a little bit simpler. Even a high school setting wouldn't go amiss. My main request thread and my rabbit hole are both in my signature, so that could provide a bit of info, too.

I guess the main things I'm thinking here are the following:

- The absolute core of the story would be more or less reverse NC. A female monster girl (or girls) forcing herself onto a dude (who's understandably freaked out, because semen-eating monster), at first for his semen (which is monster girl sustenance), and then possibly keeping him as a lasting food source, of course without any say in the matter on the part of the guy.

- I'm working off of the Monster Girl Quest template here. The girl could be any manner of things, as long as they recognizably aren't human and subsist on human semen/bodily fluids for sustenance. If you want me to provide pictures or have a general thing you'd like to work toward, absolutely feel free to ask.

- This could take any different form or genre. One could just be a legitimate cat girl in a sort of modern high school setting. Another could be a genetically modified (or even robotic) creature in a sci-fi setting that imprints on a scientist that is studying it. Or any other number of things.

- To expand on the concept, here's a basic "monster" list with stars next to my favorites.
* Lamias/Nagas/Mermaids
* Anthro (rabbit's a favorite)
* Goo girls
* Succubi (winged)
Aliens (any kind)
Dragon women (scaled women, similar to a dragon anthro)
Kitsunes
Ghost girls (just enough power to touch and tease)

This is by no means extensive. Looking up "My Life With Monstergirl" or "Monster Girl Quest" will show up tons more.

- Another favorite tid bit is a sort of corrupting influence. Trying to corrupt a man through monstrous sex o eventually gain his soul.

- Also, I prefer to work in threads when it comes to RP. I could possibly be talked into doing it in PMs, but you'd gotta be convincing!

For this, I'm just looking for one partner, so I'm probably going to be a little on the picky side! I don't ask for much; just a decent posting length so that I have something to work off, and a bit of creativity. I'd like to make it a bit longer term.

Also, here's an image! Non nude. I'm willing to provide others (that could be a tad more tantalizing), but it's an example of what I'm looking for here.

monster_girl_quest_alice_and_heavenly_knights1_by_inifiniysociety89-d54wxqx.jpg

Sorry that I'm not providing long, detailed plots to work off of, but I've very much like to discuss this with any interested parties. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom