Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

~{It's alright ^^}~

Aria hesitantly nodded and moved over to the couch, sitting down and playing with her bottom of her shirt nervously. She wondered why he was so angry, enough that his friends were noticing too. She couldn't help but feel like it was something she did, but she could hardly figure out what it could be.

(Thanks, sweetheart. It really gets me to leave my partners waiting.)

After having fixed two coffees for them, he got to the couch and sat down. He handed her the coffee and started to sip his, wondering why she was so beautiful, even while pregnant; but it was barely noticeable.

~{I'm patient. XD Don't worry about it}~

Aria took the coffee and smiled slightly. "thank you" She said, sipping at the hot liquid before she sighed softly and leaned back against the couch. "What are you needing to see Mike for anyways?"

(Thanks, thanks a lot. :))

"You are welcome, you needed some time to relax. And i was going to go out with Mike and have a word with him about why he was so angry. But i guess i got to spend time with you," he said, adding some flirtatious tone at the end as he looked at how beautiful she was.

Aria squirmed a bit and frowned, lowering her eyes. "I think he's mad about something I did or didn't do, but I can never figure out what or why he gets so angry"

Aria's eyes widened slightly as he kissed her and she instantly scrambled back, her heart racing so fast in her chest it was difficult to breathe. "W-What're you doing? I... I'm engaged"

Aria lowered her eyes and shrugged slightly. "It... It's fine. It's my fault he doesn't, I'm just not good enough for him yet"

Aria glanced up and frowned slightly, hugging her arms around herself. "I... I'm sorry" She said softly, her heart slowly sinking. She could hardly seem to do anything right, and although he wasn't mad like Mike got, he was still upset.

Marcus just left, and maybe she had just ruined her chance to feel beloved in a long time, as Mike was still really angry at her. He came back around midnight and walked to the kitchen to drink a beer, not caring where she was or what she was doing.

She heard Mike came in but made no move to get up. She had little motivation to do anything at the moment, not with how everything was going.

Aria remained in place, curling up on her side and passing out on the couch once more, waking now and then due to nightmares.

She slowly got to her feet and dragged herself towards the kitchen to start making breakfast.

After she ate food, the whole time hearing the sounds coming from their room, she got to her feet and left. She needed time out of the house, so she managed to get a friend to go out with her for a day on the town.

He heard the door close so he stood up, got dressed and fixed himself something to eat for breakfast. He laid on the couch and decided to throw a party with a few guys, that filled the house with the smell of smoke and beer by 6:00 PM.

When she arrived home, the party was still going and her nose wrinkled at the smell. She frowned and made her way inside and to their room, not wanting to breathe in the smoke when she was pregnant.

When morning came, she woke to find the apartment a giant mess. She dragged herself out of bed and went about cleaning, picking up an assortment of things like bottles, wrappers, and found a few socks laying about with which she wasn't sure what to do. Either way, the cleaning took her quite a long time and it was slowly draining her energy

With a soft chuckle, Mike got away from her grasp as he fled to work, leaving the completely dirty and disgusting lair for her to clean. It was surely dirty, and one of the guys had brought his girlfriend, so there was a used condom on the stove.

It took her nearly all day to clean the place up, finding so many dirty things laying around and she couldn't help but wonder what he had participated in. When she was finally finished, she was so exhausted that she could hardly focus on cooking the dinner.

Back
Top Bottom