Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter Needs Origanal Players!

Lost Legacy

Lusting for the Dark
I suddenly got an urge for some Harry Potter. It will most likely be erotic, and we well be using our own characters. Students must be between their third and eighth year at Hogwarts. If someone has any questions just post it here or pm me. I know this was short and not very detailed but thats because I'm leaving this open to a lot of possibilities. Hope I can talk to ya soon.

Heres the Character Sheet:

Name:
Pet:
Blood Type: (mud-blood,pure,first gen)
Favorite Type of Magic:
Class:
Description:
Major Past Life Events:

I will post all characters here so you have a feel of who your playing with, including my own. If you wish to change something just say so.

Last chance to join will be by Wednesday night! I'll fill everyone in on the plot then.

Name: Anina Istre
Blood Type: mud-blood
Wand:
AninasWand.jpg

Wand Core: Chimaera Scale
Pet: Owl
Favorite Type of Magic: Defence Against the Dark Arts
Class: Gryffindor
Description: Anina is torn between the muggle and magic world...doing her best to mix the two. She is somewhat of a punk and seems to speak her mind when ever the opportunity presents its self. Her clothes are some what well Americanized making her somewhat of a "outcast" among the students of Hogwarts.
Major Past Life Events: Anina was born to a magic father and a muggle mother back in the United States. After her mother passed away though her father moved to Diagon Alley to open a shop and thus thanking her with him. She was then enrolled into Hogwarts where she was placed into Gryffindor. This is her fifth year of school.
Vera_Character_Sheet_by_verauko.jpg

Name: Gabriel Lynn
Blood Type: Pureblood
Favorite Type of Magic: Potions and Transfiguration
Wand Core: Raven Feather (however NOTE that she prefers to use her hands)
Pet: Raven
Class: Griffendor
Pic:
Raven.jpg

Description:Gabriel Lynn was in her 4th year of Hogwarts, she was int eh Griffendor house and was labeled as the odd girl. For one her pet was a Raven, black as night and protective yet got along great with the owls. She herself was odd with her Snow white hair, soft fair skin, and Dazzeling midnight blue eyes. Another thing was that she tended to not use a wand if she could help it. She was awkward with it, but without she was magnificent. Her broom skills also were first rate and tended to scare the teachers half to death since she would actually Stand on the broom and ride it.
Major Past Life Events: STanding on her broom to ride it, Using her hands insted of a wand.

Name: Tanis Harron
Blood Type: First Gen/Mudblood
Wand Core: Dragon Bone
Pet: Cat
Favorite Type of Magic: Charms
Class:Gryffindor
Description: He's a very cocky kid who seems to know virtually everyone quite well. He's in all the drama around school and generally on good terms with most teachers. He has the uncanny ability to talk his way in to or out of every situation possible. He is also very dexterous and loves to show off. This is his sixth year at Hogwarts.
Major Past Life Events: He discovers that a pair of his grandparents were actually wizards and witches but it didn't pass on to their kids instead it went to him, when he was given his letter to go to Hogwarts. The day before his second year in school he found a map showing where everyone was in school at the old Weesely joke store on Diagon Ally, and quickly stole it. He's been using it ever since to help him get what he wants.
MafiaSister.jpg

Heres the url to the thread hope you guys enjoy :)

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11383">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11383</a><!-- l -->

Name: Kiki Umara
Wand Core: Basilisk scale
Pet: Black cat with heterochromia
Blood Type: Pure blood
Favorite Type of Magic: Potions
Class: Slytherin
Description: She is a very charming yet shy individual. She is quiet, most of the time, unless she is asked a question in class or spoken to. Having a very elegant air about her is what makes her so attractive to most guys. Some say her charm and elegance is what landed her in Slytherin house.
Major Past Life Events:
When she was seven she was taken in by her aunt and uncle when her mother was sent to an asylum and her father was sent to Azkaban. Her mother went crazy a short time after her father got sent away for trying to kill both her and her mother.
JinxKarma.png

Name: Masaya Oda
Wand:
wands.jpg
(the black one)
Wand Core: Snake Fang
Pet: Blackish-Green Snake
Blood Type: first-gen
Favorite Type of Magic: Arithmancy and Defense Against the dark arts
Class: Slytherin
Description: Likes to cause as much trouble as he can in one day with any person he can come in contact with. He loves to talk to his snake when he is in his room
Major Past Life Events: When it was just his year he killed his father and brother because they tried to kill him for being a wizard.

GothicKnight.jpg

Back
Top Bottom