Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snuff Island - warning, very dark stuff within

Status
Not open for further replies.

danzomcninja

Super-Earth
If you're not into the extreme I suggest you turn away now.

This is a recent pleasure for me. I've been reading some naughty and rather dark stories online about death, sex, cooking alive, and even cannibalism. I can't get it out of my head, and I know I'm a sick bastard. :p

So the question is, are any of you girls as sick as me?

I want to play a multibillionaire who spends huge amounts of money each summer to fuck and kill women on an exotic island. The women in question will be captured by the Mafia (some as young as high school girls) and administered daily with a drug that makes them both horny and suicidal, so they will want to die. A couple of the crazier women will volunteer to come to this island and won't need the drug because they are already suicidal and horny.

The fucking will always consist of ageplay, as my billionaire is 45 and will fuck no one older than 25, and occasionally he will want to keep one of the girls as his personal pet.

Deaths can consist of choking/asphyxiation, smothering, knives (either stabbing or multiple cuts to the skin or pussy), breaking of the neck, burning/cooking alive, and being eaten. Eating will only happen if the character is cooked. My characters like their meat medium rare. ;) So heart still beating and mind still working, but most of their nerver centers not working anymore. So being eaten is painless by this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom