Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Raunchy Bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmshodes

Star
The sun had done it's job for the particular side of the world it had been drifting over, and was ready to call it a day. With a brief nod, because it took forever to turn in, it bed the top of the sky goodnight, and started down it's long, but thankfully straight, path towards the horizon. As it made its slow way across the sky, too tired to move any faster than the absolute minimum, it passed over a particular house, on a particular road, with a particular white picket fence, and bleached white paint job.

A young man whistled as he walked up the particular road towards the white house. He was white, tall, and lanky like a pale baboon. His long arms swung from front to back as he moved. In one hand there was a plastic bag filled with books, and in the other there were even more books inside a back pack that had become too heavy to carry all the way from the bus to his house. Despite the sun's nearness to the horizon, it was still hot. The chest of his shirt was thick with perspiration. "Almost there." He mumbled as he stopped in front of the white picket gate, and pulled it open.

"Hey!" He called as he walked up the driveway. "I'm home." Not that anyone would care. He stopped in front of the door to pull out his keys. He put it in the keyhole and pulled the door open. Whoever had left last forgot to turn of the air, which was a blessing. "Anyone here?" He called as he dropped his bags and pulled off his shirt. He closed the door, and then dropped his pants and underwear. He tossed his clothes in a nearby sack and picked up his bags to take them to his room.

He dropped his books on his bag and looked at his watch. "Almost lunch. Everyone should be here soon." He picked up a book and went to start reading in the living room.

"Alright sure. Yeah. Shouldn't be too hard. I'll make sure I do that. Thanks! You too, bye!" Rachel concluded her phone call before she turned her car off after she parked. She took a deep breath before leaving the car and heading to the front door. She needed to prepare a speech for tomorrow's communication class. That wasn't too hard, it was their third speech this semester so she had gotten used to it; she just needed inspiration to write the speech as she didn't start yet.

She pushed the door open and saw her brother's bag next to the door. Picking it up, she placed it next to the clothes sack. Then she helped herself lose her clothes, pulling her skirt down and then her panties. Her shirt then followed that into the sack before her bra sat on the top of the pile of clothes in the sack. Finally, she freed her body from those clothes she had been trapped with all day. If only people would accept going out naked in the streets!

"Hey Jimmy!" she said when she saw her younger brother reading a book. "Whatcha reading?"

(OOC: Funny how you never mentioned Jimmy's name in your post malmshodes hehe :p )

Halfway through the fourth page the sound of someone familiar talking outside drew the young man's attention away from what he was reading. His lips pressed together in mild agitation over the disturbance, but a quick breath pushed that away. Jimmy heard the door open, but kept his face aimed towards his book. From the corner of his eye he made out his sister, Rachel's frame. He knew every curve of her frame, and was certain it was her. He nodded as she said hi to him. "It's the Stranger by Albert Camus." He pulled his face away from the book, and turned to look at his older sister. He closed the book, and rested it on his lap. "Welcome home. You had a good day, I hope?" He always felt like an actor whenever he greeted the members of his family, but forced himself to do it anyways.

He paused for a second, forgetting about the rule not to stare as his eyes dropped slightly and landed on her breast. A deep red covered his cheeks, and he made an effort to hide it as he turned around, and got to his feet. "It was pretty hot today. I know I need some water or I'm going to pass out. You want something to drink?" Without waiting for a reply he hurried to the kitchen, which was next to the room they were in, and stepped up to the sink. He got a cup of water, filled it, and then got another one, and started filling it, just in case Rachel would like one.

(Oh lol I didn't even realize that. >.<')

Jason shut his car door, heading up the front steps. He was dressed in his daily work clothes- suit coat, dress shirt, dress pants, tie. After stepping into the house and feeling the warm air hitting his face, he sighed slight, moving to the closet by the door. Taking off his suitcoat, he put it on a hanger and slipped it into the closet. "Hello, whose home?" he called out with a smile. He had seen Rachel's car in the driveway. He continued to remove clothing, stripping off the dress pants and putting them on a hanger before doing the same with the tie and shirt, finally discarding his boxers into the clothes sack. He didn't care whether they got wrinkled.

Walking into the living room, he sat down in his chair with a contented sigh, glancing over at his eldest daughter, Rachel. He had long-since trained his eyes not to wander, though he did sometimes glance at his daughters bodies. And his wife's, but that was acceptable. With a smile, he asked, "So, anything interesting at school today?" he asked. He was the kind of person that liked to be aware of what was happening to the ones he loved on a daily basis. He cold hear Jimmy's moving around in the kitchen, and called to him as well. "Hey, Jimmy, mind bringing me a glass of water while you're out there?" He asked.

Jimmy finished filling the glass for Rachel just as he heard his father step into the house. He paused, unsure if he should start filling in another cup, or go back to the living room, and see what happened. The question was answered for him when the man told him to bring him some water too. "Welcome home." He called back. "How was your day?" He spoke like a novice, reading a script for the first time. "School was fine. Nothing to report." He got the three glasses ready quickly, and took them all back into the living room in one trip. He put his down on the little table in front of the couch where he was sitting. One was left by his sister, and the other he brought to his father. "Here you go." He said, holding up the cup for the man to take.

Rachel didn't note the name of the book, she wasn't a fan of books - the only reason she asked him was to get a conversation going. "It wasn't bad, I have some work I need to prepare but other than that, and the blazing sun outside, it's been pleasant, thanks." She watched as her brother skipped to the kitchen to fetch some water for them "Sure" she answered to him proposal before he returned with a cup of water for her. She drank it then stood up and went to greet her father with a light kiss on the cheeks. "How is it going dad?" she asked casually before she sat on the couch, her legs curled up and covered her breasts, as she kept her eyes centered on the TV.

(OCC: Where is everybody?)

Steven slowly made his way down the street towards his house with the light from the setting sun in his face. He would have walked a bit faster were it not for the fact that he was fairly exhausted. He had intended to get home much earlier, right after classes let out in fact, but his friends had pressured him into playing a pickup game of basketball. Steven was by no means a unfit or out of shape, but at the same time he wouldn't say he was a great athlete either. He was, however, very competitive; when his team had lost the first game, he decided to stay until he could redeem himself and one up his friends. It was fairly difficult to get him worked up about anything, but when he finally did commit to something, he was very passionate about it. It was only after he had turned the record in his favor at two to one and noticed that the sun was setting did he decide to leave his friends behind and head home.

Opening the front door, he immediately noticed the three naked bodies already occupying various spaces in the living room. "Hey, Jimmy. Hey, Rachel. Hey, Dad," he said, absentmindedly saying their names as if reading off a well rehearsed list. Closing the door behind him, he dropped his bag next to what appeared to be his brothers. Kicking off his shoes, he quickly stripped out of his sweat soaked T-shirt, shorts, and boxers, dumping them all into the sack that already contained the discarded clothing of the other members of his family. He definitely knew that he was quite sweaty and needed a shower, but at the same time he was quite tired and needed a bit of a break before heading up to clean himself off. Not only that, but he was hoping to see if his mother would be in the mood for a shower as well when she came home. He walked around the couch and took a seat in one of the recliners as he slouched down. "Where's Mom and Flora," he asked to nobody in particular, his eyes fixed on the TV not really paying attention to what was on.

(Yeah, sorry for late response. Been pretty busy. I'll send SuperSonic and Autumnal some PMs to see what's up.)

Unlike the rest of her family, Flora wasn't one to stay out of the house too long. Get up, go to school, finish school, get back home. It was a regular routine. Not that she had many productive plans... it was just right back to the games. Or to her roleplays. Or things of that sort.

Also unlike the rest of the family, she wasn't so quick to remove her articles of clothing. Peer pressure had eventually allowed her to be in her underwear, but that was about the most that there was. Always being the first to leave home to return home, she was already playing a few online matches of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. She'd probably play some Team Fortress 2 afterward. Of course, she had gone down to her underwear for the minimum satisfaction of her family already, but she often hated her extraneous worry of being completely naked.

Nevertheless, she was little pre-occupied as of now.

Jason smiled. "I have no idea where your mother is, she should be on her way home, but Flora is upstairs." He told Steven before answering Rachel. "Pretty good, finished the design for a home today, so I should be able to propose it tomorrow." he said, picking up the newspaper and opening it as he takes the water from Jimmy. "Thank you much." he said, sipping the water before glancing at the two boys. "How was school, Steven?" he asked, turning the page to read an article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom