Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Am Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnores

Star
I lost Internet recently, and it seemed to a few people I just disappeared on them...which is true. A few people knew I would disappear before I did, but I didn't get around to telling everyone and I apologize for that.

However, I am back, and ready to go! Right now I am craving light RPs, centered around a brother/sister pairing. I would prefer some plot, though there doesn't have to be a lot.

I would greatly prefer consensual in anything I do. I am pretty vanilla, meaning I don't like to do a lot of the more eccentric things, and for that, I am sorry. However, if you have an idea, just hit me up and I'll let you know whether I feel up for trying it or not.

I know this doesn't present a whole lot of information, but I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I'll find and update my actual request thread here in a few days!

Did you used to be on gaiaonline by any chance? Not sure if you remember me not does angelduskgirlcat ring a bell? Pm me if you remember me or not and welcome to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom