Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me vs. The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saren Crimson

Planetoid
Hello there, the name's Saren Crimson. I'm the new guy here though that's not really important right now. I'm here because of roleplay...I mean, if I wasn't, I wouldn't be here, right? Well, I want to step up my roleplaying skill. Taking the challenge of a certain user who showed me how the way he roleplayed. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Don't worry though, it's not serious but I thought it might be fun to challenge myself.

So, I'm calling all of you really serious roleplayers, you know who you are, the ones who want more story than they do smut. Don't get me wrong, I love it but even for a guy like me, making it the central theme gets a bit hard without a story for it. So, I'm looking for someone who wants to test my limits. I'm pulling out all the stops for this one so don't be afraid to drop me a line!
---------------------------------------------

If you want to know anything about me then don't be afraid to ask. My kinks are pretty straightforward than most people, nothing extreme. Although I have this one rather annoying kink that I like, I call it annoying because I seem to like it more than anything else. Why I like it so much, I haven't the slightest clue. For the sake of rp's though, I won't mention it unless you really actually want to know. I'll end up making an F-list at some point when I get up off my lazy ass to do so. I should point this out, I can't do submissive characters very well. I'd end up dominating the dominate character someone else would be playing therefor changing the speed of the rp. If you really want me to, I can try and switch too, if needed.

--------------------------------------------

As for pairings, plots and fandoms. I can do the lot of them even the ones I don't know at all but I can't do Twilight. Please, please don't ever ask me to do it...I...Just can't take the sparkling vampires. OH GOD, NO. *Clears my throat* Anyway, this pretty much covers anything ever made so if you have an idea just throw it my way or after researching the game, anime, tv show or movie that you want to roleplay. I can make a idea all my own. One of my strong suits is making an idea out of nothing but it'd be better if we both collab. Also, original pairings I can do as well and possibly anything you can think of. I can play both male and female characters so doing both genders isn't a problem for me.

My post length can be two to ten paragraphs depending on how much I have to work with. I can't really do too well with one liners so at least give me a couple lines than that. I don't consider myself an advanced roleplayer just yet but maybe like...a high casual roleplayer, maybe borderline lower advanced. You won't fall short of a story with me and I won't ever disappear on you and if I haven't replied in a while, give me a friendly bump and I promise I'll get back to you. I might take two to three days to reply if I'm doing a lot at once and for the people I'm going to roleplay with right now, don't worry. I haven't forgotten about you. Right now, I'm pretty much a fantasy roleplayer so doing real life rp's aren't too big on me. I can do them, trust me. For me though, I like not feeling so limited to doing boring human stuff seeing as I do it everyday... XD

This is long, isn't it? Yeah, I know. A lot of boring information that no one needs to read, right? I know, I know, some people can appeciate being somewhat descriptive though. Well, I really don't have much to say that has already been said. So, I guess, if you have questions, shoot me a PM or reply here. Welp, I'll stop talking your ear off. I'll leave you with this short funny poem for those familiar with Mass Effect.

Roses are red, Edi is gray. Meet me in my cabin, we'll bang, ok?

...I first saw this and I bursted out laughing. I don't know why...Something must be wrong with me...ANYWAY.

Sayonara! *Salutes*

From, Saren Crimson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom