Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Star Wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercenary

Supernova
Hey, I'm a guy looking for a story mixed with smut for a Star Wars Roleplay. I have no kinks, and prefer usuall sex, though I am very flexible for the most part. This wast original idea, though lke I said, I am felxible:

After a large battle, a female apprentice(you) has lost her master. Not hoping she is dead but fearing the worst, you start to look for her. That's when you meet a trandoshan bounty hunter(me) who's searching for supplies and parts. Thinking quickly, the bounty hunter captures the apprentice to see if he can sell her as a ransom, it if he gets more, a slave. Will you concince him to free you, or will you stay willingly?

If you don't like it, and still want to have a Star Wars rp, just pm me your idea or type it on the thread. If you liked it, send me a pm of your character's description (only exceptions being that she is a girl and in between 18-23. I'll pm you back when it's ready and I'm willing to rp via thread or pm, whichever you prefer. Thanks for looking and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom