Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the scarecrow and the flower [ mintie && skelace ]

detox__

Supernova
      • I didn't fake my death. Someone killed me. But you should know I don't stay dead for long sweetie.

It seemed that the song playing was absolutely perfect for her mindset right about now, the Iceberg Lounge full of precious members of the Penguin's 'army', penguins waddling around and causing a general discomfort for those who actually wanted to go out on the dance floor and dance. Thankfully, the penguins were smart enough to stay out of the way and avoid such a place at all times. They knew better; Because in Ivy's point of perspective, she WOULD step on one of them. Taking a soft drink of the alcoholic beverage, the cool taste slipped down her throat, licking her full lips gently to settle in the sweet taste, her periphials catching a man watching her. Evidently, she was catching attention without very much of an attempt to try. Her thick locks of red tucked away in a fedora, the woman's sunglasses covered a majority of her face, because believe it or not, it was hip to wear sunglasses inside; That was not her reason of course, but it didn't give her any odd stares. She could hear Oswald laughing only a few booths away from the bar, knowing he was enjoying the business that was coming in thanks to all these people in his club tonight. " She be like 'I be, I be, I be, on that money shit.' " Smiling softly at this lyric of the song, her eyes looked up from behind the sunglasses, one of the numerous icebergs shooting from the ceiling containing exactly what she needed. Oswald thought he was clever, hm?

The heels of her shoes clicking softly as she stood up from her place at the bar, her eyes then focused on the man not so far from her, and whom had been giving her the eyes for some time. Her soft lips curling into a smile, the woman leaned forward and let her lips part softly, "Not in your life." With her words, her fingers gripped his face gently watching his eyes bulge slightly before rolling back into his head. Evidently, she still had it; Although she had to put a bit of force into it, and she could feel the something of a strain in it, she knew she still had it. Having only been alive for less than a day, and already she was planning things like the true woman she was, her mind working around just who in the world had taken the time to try and off her, however there was nothing like going off one by one and finding who did it. She knew it wasn't that wretched Bat. Although he was a hero, he was more fond of having her tossed into that worthless Asylum, and considerably, she hadn't done anything bad before she died. The man falling to the ground, unheard to those in the lounge as she moved through the people on the dance floor, looking up only once to find vines slipping through the cracks in the ice above them; Thieving woman, she was. She might as well get herself a little money in this as well, hm?

Black and white vertical striped suit pants over her lower half, a black suit jacket was loose on her upper half, giving the person in front of her an occasional peek to see that she was wearing nothing but a dark green silky bra that had taken the dare to hold her at least D cup. A smirk on her lips as she moved through the dancing people and around the pain in her arse penguins, a flower was pulled from her pocket, full in blossom as she stopped in front of one of the Penguin's actual human guards, tossing the flower into the Penguin's drink. Her lips pressing against the man's, her hand gripped his jawline, smirking into the kiss that was evidently unexpected, the woman pulled away, her back to the table as the guard dropped to the ground, "What in the he-" "Find who killed me Oswald. Or you're next on my kiss and kill list." She spoke, pulling the hat off her head and letting her hair fall, tossing the hat back and shifting through the crowd as he sent his penguins in an angry search for her. "FIND her!" But surprisingly, he wouldn't find her. He, nor his worthless penguins would. Faithfully, Ivy had made her way calmly out of the club and disappeared within the park, the flower she had left only blooming at this time of year in a certain place in the park; However, she knew for a fact that Oswald didn't know that.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Hearing that Ivy had returned Crane just had to take a look so he headed off to the Iceburg. He personally didn't like meeting with the penguin but he could tell him about where Ivy was possibly hiding.... and where there was Ivy there were plants for his gas.

Jonathan Crane stood out like a soar thumb in the club fool of crooked cops, penguins, and muscle headed thugs. His work outfit seemed to have the opposite effect it gave in most places, he now seemed hesitant and childish. But this was all part of the show.

As he got closer to the Penguin the thugs started checking him for weapons and ignored the many spray bottles he kept with him. Crane smirked at how little money could actually buy. When he reached the Penguin he was sure that Ivy had been through here. many of the men still suffering from her scent. He tapped Cobelpot on the shoulder.

The Penguin froze. Then whirled around and pointed an umbrella straight in Cranes gut. "Wait! Wait...Just settle down Chester." Instead of settling down the he freaked afraid that Ivy had sent Crane to gas him. "Kill him!" Crane quickly applied his mask and sprayed enough gas to kill everyone in the room. Crane looked around begging for a clue as to where Ivy had gone and then he saw it... A flower only grown in a certain area of the park. Taking his knowledge with him he blew through the doors towards the park.

Why did she leave this flower behind? Did she want the bat to follow her? Thinking about this he decided to be very cautious upon entering the park.

Back
Top Bottom