Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young Justice (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Vash00

Star
Well Blue Moon, I'm back again with a new thread looking for a specific hero request that will have it's own individual ideas as it is set in its own universe. The fandom I am pertaining to, if you didn't read the title (but if you didn't then why would you be here?), its Young Justice.

So here is what I'm looking to do. Now right now I'm looking to do some canon stuff, but for a few pairings I'm willing to go OC:

Dick Grayson(Nightwing/ Robin) x Artemis Crock (Arrowette) This would be from the beginning starting from the episode "Homefront". That or starting after the season 2 finale and going on and bringing in some major sorry arks from the comics like one of the Crisis'. Really craving this one!!!!!

Tim Drake (Robin III) x Cassandra Sandsmark (Wonder Girl)
Connor Kent/ Kon-El (Superboy) x Megan Morse/ M'gann M'orzz (Miss Martian)
Kyle Rayner (Green Lanter IV)* x Female member of the tea or another young heroine you would want to being in.

Roy Harper (Arsenal/ Red Arrow depending on which you prefer) x OC/ Jade (again, depending on which you prefer)

*Yes, I'm bringing Kyle on to the team. Hal and John already me ruined that Guy Gardner is a Green Lantern, so why not ring Kyle in? He would be young, young enough to be on the team, and he would be inexperienced with ring slinging. Hal could easily place him on the team to help him get experience under his belt before going to full active GL duty.

Picture time! I'll use these as insperations for scenes or maybe even some stories involving the different pairings.
Nightwing/ Robin x Artemis/ Tigress: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Superboy x Miss Martian:
1, 2, 3, 4

Tim Drake x Wonder Girl:
1, 2, 3

PM or post here if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom