Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Have a look inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

raizu kagurai

Supernova
Here is an inspiration for my new idea

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1819181

Genetic or DNA Manipulation had been outlawed and banned from every country in the world. Noone could seem to grasp the possibilities and scientific advances people could evolve into if such experiments were to be done. While many tried and eventually got caught or killed in such cruel and horrific manners, the thought soon left the mind and books of scientists. But there was still one group who were adamant about the idea, eager to prove it was possible.

Withint the group, they found that within their group there was one candidate whose DNA was a viable and almost perfect specimen for their tests. Her body was perfect, one of few cases seen within the world for centuries. But what they wouldn't expect is the outcomes of what they would create.

While they would finally succeed in finally combining human and animal bodies into one fluent and perfect mutation, the inner workings drastically changed, her human needs conflicting with the being she was spliced with. Due to a lack of info of the provided DNA samples, they didn't realize she was spliced with insect DNA leaving her backside to have a large insect like abdomen to tick out from her, dozens of thin legs moving about, feeling the girl's body. But the worst of it was her body suddeny went wild, a sudden need to populate and breed took over, sending the group into a panic, running out screaming just as she attacked them.

The idea here is that it will take place shortly after the panic. The being escapes the lab and is left to roam the world to find and breed various women and males if so desired. For women she would use her insect side to either lay eggs or inseminate her female victims. while her human body would accept male sperm to create more beings like herself.

I am open to playing either the insect girl or even the victims of her needs.

If interested send me a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom