Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{1x1} The Hunger Games / A Game Of Thrones {MxM}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flail

Moon
Hello, I am looking for a 1x1 RP.

I am interested in romance-centric RP's, though I don't want every single post to be about romance/sex; though, yes, I do like to focus on that, I also want adventure and excitement, maybe a 50/50 mix. I also like when my characters fall in love as opposed to just hooking up, but that's not a requirement.

I have no limits other than the really horrific or disgusting (toilet stuff, animals, etc.) Hardcore sex, and graphic violence are both fine with me.

MxM pairings ONLY please. Maaaybe FxF if you talk me into it, as a second character, etc.

I expect basic grammar and spelling, but this is not school and I'm not grading you - I hate the terms semi-lit or advanced or whatever; I will usually write 1-3 solid paragraphs (other than my intros which tend to be longer) and I use my spellchecker, so hopefully that is good enough.

I prefer to play over email or PM; anything else will take a heckuva lotta convincing.

---

I am mostly in a mood for just one thing at the moment, The Hunger Games- I wish to play an OC tribute character in Panem; most likely I will play a career trib. If you wish to play a canon character, please do so, but I won't be. If you want to play another OC, that is awesome too.

Is this an AU? Yes, in that I plan on the setting being one of the earlier games, prior to The Hunger Games setting; if you are playing a canon, however, that would be whatever games they were in, otherwise, just any random year will do.

We could take it full AU and have the districts (or some of) already be in rebellion, or whatever you wish.

I anticipate our characters first seeing each other during the chariot rides and then getting to know one another during training; if you have a different scenario in mind, please tell me and we can do that instead.

Please give me input so we can create a successful Panem setting together for our characters - also, if you need me to add this or that to MC or the setting, that can be done.

---

P.S. - Okay, okay, I want one other genre besides THG, though, not as much as. A Game Of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire.) This would be an AU (set during Robert's Rebellion, I think,) with OC's. Again, I would be playing an OC, you can play canon if you wish. I am not sure what I will play, but I am thinking a Braavosi sell-sword as my choice right now. Like with THG setting, we can alter whatever to suit our characters. Another interesting pairing IMHO would be one of the Targaryens and one of the Lannisters (before Jaime killed off the King, of course...)

---

So anyhow, thank you for reading this, and I hope we'll be playing together soon. That would be amazing - so please PM me your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom