Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Quest of the Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onica

Star
God loses faith in Mankind,his legion of angels to bring on the Apocalypse. But thanks to the request of seven angels God has given the humans one year. One year for the seven angels to find a reason why the humans should be allowed to be safe. Thus the angels where cast out of heaven and into the world of the living. There grace torn from there hearts, wings being ripped from there back as they fell to earth. Each with a virtue they must fine in at less one human.....

But they have a few challenges awaiting them. Because of the collars the wore to serve God fully they not must serve the first human that touches them and also to enter back into there heaven they have to find the grace they lost in order to help ManKind. A legion of God's angels are also among them, waiting for the sign to start the Apocalypse but also to prove the seven fallen wrong. Can the Fallen safe the mankind or will there task be fruitless.

New Orleans, LA, USA
____________________________________​

The night sky seemed to grow darker, even the light of the stars and moon seemed to fade as seven stars fell from the heavens. Seven angels falling to earth on a quest to save mankind. The city of New Orleans would never been the same as mankind's only hope fell in seven different areas of this large city. Already God's legions of angels ready themselves to open the gates of the Apocalypse. How funny it must be that one of those angels had been chosen to help the humans in there last year.

He could not remember his name, but he knew what he was. An angel of the lord, clothed in nothing but a leather collar that once linked him to God's every command. Now his curse. Like a new born human, Chris had no clothes to cover his body. For the first time feeling cold and the pain of having his wings torn from his back. Two large nasty looking scars now where his hawk colored wings had been. Looking up to the sky as he watched yet another scar fall from the sky. Yet it was not one of the seven fallen. Seemed like God had something else in mind.

The street was felled with the sound of warped cry, all light fading as she ripped the rest of her burning wings from her back. Leaving a bloody mess as she stood up. Watching what was left of her wings turning to ashes. Long brown hair flowing down her back, dark blue eyes looking around the world most of the Angel's only dreamed of living in. Pain, that was a new feeling, seemed to rush now her spin as she walked over to a clothes line and pulled a few items of clothes from it. Knowing all to well she could not walk around with nothing on. That large sliver collar of her staring to make the returning light dance off it.

Cross was her name, or so she so choose. Like the rest of the fallen angels she could not recall her heavenly name. But she knew what she was and she knew what she had to do.

Teyha sat beside her window the same as she did every night, her gaze switching between watching the beautiful calm of the night, and nervously glancing over her shoulder to the door. Anytime she saw the handle rattle she'd jump, and open her mouth to let out a strangled yell... But by the time any sound could be uttered the heavy footsteps of her brother were already fading down the hall, and any proof she had was lost. By now she knew better than make enough noise to scare the molester off. There was nothing else she could do. Her room was already barren of furniture, no dresser to press against the door, or chair to wedge under the handle... Only her heavy oak beg adorned the white room, and it was too heavy to move on her own. She wasn't even allowed a lock on her door, all in the name of her 'punishments'.

She sighed softly, and leaned her cheek against the cool of the window, before something caught her interest. Shooting stars, at least a half a dozen hurtling towards the ground. Teyha smiled to herself, and watched their decent, "I wish for more strength." She whispered, before the childish romanticism of the moment was broken. The fire didn't burn out the way she thought, in fact she saw to her horror that the masses hurdled into the city, one such mass landing not too far from her own middle class neighborhood.

Images of fire, destruction, and chaos flooded into the teenagers mind, and she didn't want to waste a moment getting out to help anyone who might be injured. She grabbed her long black jacket, and threw it on over her nightgown before opening her window, and climbing out onto the porch. "I'll be back." She said bitterly before dashing across the dewy yard in the direction she saw the 'star' land.

'So easy...' She thought as she ran. So easy to run from that home, and keep going, keep running... Until when? Until she was alone on the streets with no future? She was not a stupid girl...

On the corner of the streets were a group of guys around the body of two young girls, they all had thei pants down and they were intending to do whatever they wanted to one of the girls. Kathleen Anzaker could most likely beat them up but the life of a young woman was in play, so she decided to let them do whatever they wanted to her and leave the other girl free, the only problen was that they tied the girl to a corner in order to make sure that kat would not fight. The body of the young girl was already on the floor, her vagina beeding because of all the rapes and her behind was next, she could not fight them, not with the girl in the picture.

Standing up, Kat smirked as she looked at th five man sorrounding her. The guys astonished landed another quick blow to Kats stomach wich dropped her down to her knees. Spitting blood Kat was held in place by two of the guys. One of the others pushed his cock into the tight passage of her anus, " guys she is a virgin down here, she is tight". Letting out a scream she let thr guy in her ass, not offering anykind of ressistance. Slowly but surely all five guys took their turn. After the rape Kat fell down only by being welcomed by kicks to her body. She could not move anymore as the guys left her in the corner of the street bleeding from every orifice of her body. The girl that was tied was safe but crying her hearth down trying to break free of the rope.

Findinf a way out. The girl broke free of her confines and crawled to inspect the girl, she was near death as she started to scream for help. Her crying eyes fell on the cheek of Kat as she began to drift in and out of conciousness. She was never that badly injured, groaning Kat looked at the girl and smiled, she was alright.

Two tears formed in the skies above a small town in the US.. Two males fell to the earth below, trailing ice blue and red tinted feathers as they fell. This was Xaroth and Xalkoth, the HEAvenly twins. Both held not a scrap of clothing when they landed alone.. Xaroth whimpered as he tried to recall his name or the name of his brother Xalkoth.. "Brother.. I.. I cannot remember.. my name.. your name.. nothing but a mission.." Xalkoth held him closely, "We will remember in time brother.. for now.. we must think of new names for ourselves.."

The two fallens stood weakly, their collars being the only thing on them.. They served their lord.. they knew that. They had to find something.. it was their mission.. the two males moved towards a town. There they heard the names of James and John.. and they took them as their own. They were calling each other simply James and John while their minds.. They looked around the place and of course John (xalkoth) first noticed he was nude and blushed heavily, as did his brother.. both of them hiding in bushes, embarassed by their nudity. and yet before this they took no notice of a girl that had come nearby to investigate.

The pants that Chris had found fit him rather loosely, and the shirt....well he didn't really find a shirt. Rounding the corner to watch what the human males did to a two females. It was sick in his mind, nothing more the proving that mankind was not worthy to be saved. But something stuck him as off, they raped one female but no the other. Why was that? He must had missed something. Watching from the shadows of the ally as the other girl ran off to find help.

He could see her fading away, the girl that was raped and beaten. Life slowly leaving her, the air growing cold around them...an angel of death was near even if he could not seen him with human eyes. Forgetting the cruse that was placed on his collar as he moved toward the dieing girl. Binding down some as he whispered to himself, "Why should they be saved. They have no honor or respect left in there souls." Hand even going down to brush the human girl's hair. A act that would seal his bound to a human soul. The moment he touched her, a clear crystal like chain would appear and wrap around the girl's wrist. Unseen to everyone but them.

To the girl's eyes he would look in no better shape then her....after all the scars where his wings where had yet to heal.

Teyha ran for blocks, chasing where she was so sure she saw the burning balls of fire strike. But it was odd to her, the ground remained steady under her feet, even as sure as she was that the flaming rocks had landed just a few blocks from her home. Surely she would have felt the quake of the earth on impact? Heard the explosion of molten rock hitting a building? But only quiet filled the night, broken by the quiet panting as she ran to help.

She rounded a corner, and paused, looking around in confusion. Everything was silent, there was no panic, no turmoil, it was as quiet as the night gets. Has she imagined the falling stars? A fantasy of her sleep-deprived mind?

"Is anyone here?" She called, turning to glance around her before she noticed a rustling in the bush. Her heart almost skipped a beat, and she hesitated before taking another step towards it, kneeling down to the brush before extending a cautious hand. Oh and she was sure this was a bad move, even as she brushed a branch aside to peek within her mind imagined all the possible creatures that could wait within... All that could potentially attack.

Xalkoth and Xaroth looked at themselves, their matching wounds still fresh and raw.. "we had better find some clothing fast brother.. I do not liek being nude.." John would nod but tensed when they heard someone soft calling out.. "ooh dear.." james eeped as he held close to his brother. He wished they had their wings.. he missed behind able to kinda hide behind them.. "Who is there.. please shwo yourself rather than hide." John called out protectively.. however the boys moved to hide themselve behind a bush.

Teyha brushed the branch of the bush aside, and blinked when she saw nothing at all. She glanced around in confusion before sighing softly, and settled down to rest. Her chest ached slightly from the run, and now that there was clearly no danger her adrenalyn had returned to normal, the effects of her exhaustion crashing down onto her.

Then a sound caught her ears, and she raised an eyebrow at the voice, straightening to full height as she spun, the voices now coming from a different bush entirely. Maybe she was going mad! "I'm Teyha..." She called anyway, slowly walking forward. "I'm not hiding either, I'm out in the open, but... Why are you hiding?" She crouched before reaching the bush, lowering herself onto a knee as she watched carefully. "And... Don't think about attacking, I swear I'll scream!" She bluffed, knowing full well she could only manage a strangled shout if she tried. "This is a well off neighborhood, someone would hear."

She groaned as pain hit her, the body of the young girl full of blood. Hearing the sirens a little far off she did not think they would make it in time. She groaned as another man approached her, he was going to continue the others work but she did not cared. Looking at him she noticed the chain that linked them, " d...don't hurt the girl....hurt me...leave her alone....", with that she fell into a sleep just when the ambulance arrived and picked her up. Her body was beat and she had internal injuries, the ambulace went a fast as they could.

As they entered the hospital she was rushed into the ER. She felt her life slip away as she was dying. Waking up she looked around and saw a angel with black wings. A sharp pain hit her as she went back to her body. After a couple of hours she was sleeping on a room, machines all around her.

"Funny I kinda hoped you would die," Cold words for an angel...or at less that what she saw for like the first few seconds before the vision of his former self faded from her eyes. It was nothing more then a memory that she had seen, something that came with being linked up....he could only guess. "Would have saved me the problem of being attached to you."

Turned out the ambulance had picked him up as well. The humans really though that the opened scars on his back was from the guys that raped her. Trying to make him out to be some kinda hero which he was not. Better just to go along with there dreams. After all who would believe that he was really an angel that fell from heaven. His chest and back now wrapped in bandages to cover wounds his wings left on his back. The chain linking them must be an odd thing for her to wake up to and he knew it would leave her with questions.

She slowly came to as her vision started to become clear. After a couple of seconds she moved around only to notice the soft bed below her, the girl had gotten help. She looked at the chain then to the person it was linked to, a young man with bandages on his chest, " w...who are you? Already told you don't hurt the girl, do anything you want to me just leave the girl alone". As she tried to sit up her chest hit her with pain as she layed back down. The chain still hunted her mind, it looked strange and the guy did not looked like the others, but at that point she didn't trusted anybody with something hanging between his legs. She looked at him and she looked away, " I...I am sorry, I thought you were one of them, who are you? And why am I chained to you?"

Hamliel stood up, brushing off the debris from his crash. "How absurd," he mumbled to himself, "I can't even remember my own name." Looking around, he surveyed the area. He'd somehow lost everything, even his own name. His first goal would be to maintain some form of respectability and get clothing. "I can't very well wander around in the nude." It appeared he landed in a construction site, perhaps a blessing in disguise. Quickly taking steps to find foreman's trailer, he let himself in through a recently broken window. Finding a storage locker, he couldn't help but notice the name tag on the shirt. "Leon....hmph, it works." Now dressed, he let himself out the door after writing a note he left on the desk. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience of your broken window and lost clothing. It is for the greater good, and you shall be recompensed for them in due time," he quoted as he walked away from the site.

"Now," he pondered, "where to go from here..." Seeing no better options, he picked the direction he judged best and headed out.

--------------

Morgan looked out his window in time to see several lights blaze across the skies. "Hmm," he mused, "falling stars. Who'd have thought space debris could look so pretty, I'll never know." Turning back to his computer, he finished up his latest blog post and logged out. It makes me want to go out for a walk, he thought.

He stopped for a moment as he picked up a light coat at the door. It wasn't particularly cold out, but he liked that coat. But what actually stopped him was the cane he'd left beside his coat. "Wonder if I should take it with...meh, why not?" without looking back he snatched up the cane and hopped down the stairs, passing through his coffee shop on the way out. It seemed to be a slow night, as there was only a couple sitting in the corner and nobody else.

stepping out into the night, he breathed a sigh of fresh air before choosing a random direction to wander off into...

((lame first post, got no clue what I'm doing. XD))

"Teyha!" Sounded a low voice, and the girl froze, her eyes widening slightly as she heard heavy footsteps sounding from behind her. The terribly familiar voice of her older brother sent shivers through her body, and she didn't even bother to turn toward him, fear already on her face.

"I have to go!" She told whatever waited in the bush, "I'm sorry..." She said in a rush, already stumbling to her feet before sprinting from the shrub. She could hear the panting of her heavier set brother, still a good bit behind her, and she dashed out of the quiet suburb of the city. She wasn't sure what the person hiding in the bushes did, and in her panic she cared very little. All that ran through her mind was getting away.

How could she be so stupid? She left her home without telling anyone, not even a note of what she was doing... Of course when her brother came into the room he would know she left. He probably thought she had ran away... And... The color drained from her face when she glanced around, realizing to her horror that she had wandered into a construction site. It occurred to her that they were building just beyond the suburbs.

If he caught her here, what would he do? Rape her? Something she had managed to protect herself against in these three years, but in her stupidity she left herself wide open, alone, and in the ideal location for an attack. "Brilliant, Teyha." She told herself bitterly, spinning to look around herself for some sign of movement, another person to cling to until she could get back to her home. "Hello?" She called loudly, her voice edged with panic. "Is anyone out there?" A part of her feared announcing her location, but it would be a few minutes at least before her brother could catch up, and she'd rather take her chances with a stranger.

Leon heard the voice and sighed inwardly. Keep in mind that you're trying to save these people. He'd seen someone wander into the construction site and had taken cover to not cause any trouble, but now it turned out to be some woman who had lost her way. Stepping out from behind the trailer, he made an effort to look harmless as he stepped up to the woman. "You know, it's very dangerous for a lady to wander after dark, especially at such a place as this."

--------------

Morgan muttered to himself as he continued his stroll, puzzling out the latest news to see where the truth was and what was merely propaganda and lies. He didn't even notice as his stroll took him into a park.

Teyha barely breathed as she waited for some to respond to her and tell her she wasn't alone. When that voice came she nearly jumped out of her skin, spinning to stare at the man who stepped out from behind the trailer, relief clear on her young face. "I know that." She said softly, "I had thought I saw shooting stars land in the city," She tried to explain, before realizing how ridiculous she must sound to him, and laughed nervously. "I... Must have dozed off and mistook a dream for reality. I ran out to see if anyone would need my help and..." She glanced over her shoulder nervously, breaking off mid sentence before she turned back to the man. She fidgeted slightly, still feeling uneasy by the entire situation, and dropped her eyes to the ground, embarrassed to admit why she was desperate to seek out aid.

James and John started to to wander about town.. after a while a nice old lady had given them soem of her sons old clothes to which they thanked her. James smiled.. "I think my part is not so hard brother.." They did wander about the city, a bit lost but searching for more of their virtues..

Leon watched as the woman fidgeted about, feeling slightly annoyed with her. "Indeed, I don't think I saw any falling stars," he lied. Then again, I suppose it would be true considering I wasn't exactly watching myself, he thought. "In any event, you should be heading home now. My previous statement of this place's danger still stands, and I'm sure you have family that must be worried about you, miss."

He stopped for a moment as he considered her words. "It is however," he corrected, "a valiant thing to rush to the aid of others, even if it is of misconceived reasons." He did have to respect her for her willingness to help other people. It surely could be taken as a sign that humanity had hope. "Now, perhaps I could escort you back to your residence," he suggested, waving his hands off towards the entrance she'd come from. In the back of his mind he hoped it wasn't painfully obvious that he was trying to keep his distance from her. He knew full well the circumstances of what would happen if he came in contact with this woman. "I would not consider myself a respectable man if I were to leave you to yourself, miss....um. Say, I don't even know your name. Mine is Leon," he offered, gesturing to the label on his sure.

Teyha's lips pressed together into a thin line for a moment when he mentioned family, and she sent another nervous glance over her shoulder. "Yeah... I should get back before they notice I'm gone." She said with a sigh, and turned to scan the area she came from quietly. She stared for a moment before the man spoke again, and she laughed softly to herself before smiling at him over her shoulder. "Valiant? No, I really don't think so. I was just doing what I thought anyone should do, I thought I saw a shooting star land in the city, I thought someone could have been hurt, so I went to help..." She told him evenly, and she honestly believed it. Why should people be rewarded for actions everyone should take to begin with?

Teyha made no move to close the distance between her and the man, smiling and ducking her head respectfully at his introduction instead. "I'm Teyha, pleased to meet you Mr. Leon. And I would be very grateful if you'd help me home, I'm afraid I'm nervous walking by myself out here."

As if on cue her brothers voice broke the silence again, calling her name, and Teyha jumped again. Her expression grew serious in a second, her tone dropping to a desperate sounding whisper. "If you don't mind, Mr. Leon, can we get back please...? I have to get home before he does."

Leon's expression darkened for a moment when Teyha jumped at the voice. Hmph, if I didn't know better, I'd say she had someone to be afraid of. He shook off the thought for the moment, hoping that it wasn't just him expecting the worst out of humanity. "Uh, certainly Teyha, lead the way," he gestured, stepping up to fall in line next to her. "And I hope you'll pardon my rudeness, but I don't think you understand how noble it is, in my mind, that you'd rush to help strangers without thinking. I had...been traveling for some time now, and I will tell you that it is a trait that needs to be found more commonly."

--------------

Morgan continued his walk, bemused as how noisy the night had become. Apparently those shooting stars had caused quite a ruckus, cause he could hear several people shouting in the night. And here I thought I'd found the quite part of town.

Teyha nodded quickly, and started back, trying to keep her pace quick while she looked nervously around her, searching for any hint that her brother was close. Even with Leon near all he'd have to say was that they were related, and then he'd likely leave her to be taken back by her sibling instead of a stranger. "That's just it, it should be more common." Teyha told him softly, "It should be fundamental to humans, as natural as anything else... You see someone who is suffering, you help them. Same as if you were suffering you'd want someone to help you, right? It is sad to me that it's considered noble or valiant to do such simple things."

Leon continued to find himself bemused by this person. "Indeed. I couldn't agree with you more. In fact, you could say it's a personal goal of mine to find people that epitomize such virtues. The diligent, the generous, the patient, and such as those. It's...a personal quest I've made for myself to prove that humanity isn't a sordid thing." Leon raised his fist and clenched it in determination, then took a moment to realize just how much of his personal mission he'd just revealed and how it must make him look.

"I'm sorry," he chuckled, feeling embarrassment wash over him, "that must've made me sound like such a jaded, self-concern person. It wasn't my intent, I merely get worked up over certain things." He paused again as he noticed her nervous looks. "I didn't put too much fear into you with the comments about danger, did I? You look like you expect the great deceiver to jump from the next shadow himself."

"Oh?" Teyha said with a smile, glancing over at Leon as he spoke passionately about finding people to redeem the human race. She chuckled quietly for a moment. "I don't find it jaded or conceited... A little misguided though." She shrugged slightly, "What traits do you have that you wish others do? Are you a generous person? Patient? Diligent? If you have any of these virtues, why spend your time searching for someone else who also has these traits? I think everyone is fully capable of being moral and ethical, if it is demonstrated to them. Instead of searching the world for someone to redeem our race, you should be teaching others how they should love one another." She paused briefly, and laughed, "And now I must sound self-concerned! I'm sorry, it's something that I talk about a lot myself."

She looked around once more, and this time he caught her, bring attention to her cautiousness. "No... You didn't scare me one bit Mr. Leon, there... Is just someone out here I really, really do not want to see."

"It would be conceited of me to point out my own virtues," Leon challenged, "but I wouldn't be adverse to saying I hold diligence above a great number of other things and pride myself in maintaining it in any ventures of my own." How did this woman wrangle me into such a debate? "But in any event, why would a person need such virtues taught to them, demonstrated for them? Is it not inconceivable to expect to find it without forcing it out of people?"

He paused to listen to her explain her cautiousness. "And who would it be that you would not wish to see?" He mentally checked everything she'd said up to now, trying to figure out if she'd indicated anyone.

--------------

Morgan continued his walk, now long since leaving the park and instead aimlessly wandering the streets while whistling a random tune.

"Diligence is a wonderful virtue to have." Teyha agreed with a smile. "Many great things can come from it, and it is something to be proud of... So why not share it?" She turned to face him, a smile on her lips, "Excuse me if you're not religious, but I can't discuss this without thinking of God... Now... The devil is constantly whispering in the ear of humans, right? Telling us to do wrong, to be weak and fall to sin... And he never gives in in his teachings, trying to taint humanity. Same with his followers, those who sin spread the message of sin, so doesn't it make sense that those with virtue should strive equally hard to spread our message? It's not forcing it out of people, it's giving them an opportunity to show what they already have the potential to. Otherwise... Is it really fair to judge people without trying to help any?"

She smiled again, faltering slightly as he again mentioned who she was trying to avoid, and she took in a deep breath. "Someone who I can't trust.... He's around here somewhere."

"Hmph, 'someone who I can't trust'," Leon repeated. "Well, I would be remiss as to not suggest helping you with such person. I don't enjoy conflict, but it would do me no good to leave you to fend for yourself. It seems he must be near. Was it that voice we heard from the construction site?"

It had taken him a moment to recall the fact, but now he was certain that whoever it was that she was on the look out for had been the reason she'd ended up near where he'd landed. "Now that I think about it, he called out your name, didn't he? Who is this man that troubles you?" Against his better judgment, Leon felt himself filled with a need to 'deal' with this man. He'd obviously proven himself to be untrustworthy even without being around. At least, that much was observable from watching Teyha's behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom