Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pervert romantic storyteller with versatile tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality Escapee

Planetoid
Greetings, my fellow refugees from reality. To sum it all up, I like kinky sex, but I also like long-term RP's with plot. If I have chosen to bump this thread however, as opposed to request thread #2, that means I'm currently on the prowl for detailed plot, character development, and maybe even romance. I tend to prefer sci-fi, history, or fantasy. If I do an ordinary real life RP, it usually has to be pretty kinky. If you'd like to add some kinks to it, my F-list is linked below. That's entirely optional though.

http://www.f-list.net/c/the%20krell

Plots:

History related- Basically straight historical fiction. I love ancient history, but I also like more modern settings like WWII on the Eastern Front. I'm also at home RPing in a Mesopotamian civilization. Pairings of two characters from different cultures is a favorite plot of mine. I also love a good Roman era RP, Viking age, Crusade-era, Italian Renaissance, Enlightenment Era, Colonial, Victorian, or etc. Russia, England, Turkey, The fertile crescent, and the America's are favorite settings.
Interesting pairings include:

Victorian Doctor x "Nymphomaniac" Patient- In Victorian times, any woman who was remotely sexual could be diagnosed with "nymphomania", which was treated in many ridiculous ways. In this RP, the doctor treating her is also a bit of a pervert, so his patient gradually cracks his facade and shows him he's hardly better than her.

Stalingrad deserter x Russian woman- A dark RP. A young man has his first taste of real war in Stalingrad, and flees the carnage in total disillusionment. He finds a wandering Russian woman who has lost everything in the war. He speaks some Russian, but may be either Russian or German. If they can make peace with one another, the two may eventually head east together, hoping to hide out until the winter and the war wind down.

Viking x captive- Captive could be from almost anywhere the Vikings went, ranging from England to the Caspian coast. Viking could be an unsympathetic hardened killer, or someone more internally-conflicted, maybe a first-timer driven by desperation.

Original Fantasy-

Ex-Slave Bodyguard x Princess- A new Empress has just ascended the throne, but her younger sister, the princess, is next in line. The princess knows that her elder sister will attempt to eliminate her, so she must either fight for control or flee. She can't even find a body guard she can trust, so she finds one from an unlikely place; she frees a slave named Rurik, a warrior from a kingdom to the north, a land where oaths are taken very seriously. Will the two stay and fight for the throne, or flee across the monster-filled wastelands to the north where Rurik hails from? This could also be easily flipped into a history RP, using for instance, a Byzantine Princess and a Varangian guard.

The Leanan Sidhe of Cadair Idris- As you can tell from the name, this is a very, very Welsh RP plot. Cadair Idris is a real mountain in Wales, flanked by a number of lakes. Tales claim that whoever sleeps there will either go mad, or become a poet overnight. Others say that Gwynn ap Nudd, King of the otherworld hunts there with his spectral hounds. One night a human writer or poet camps out on Cadair Idris, hoping for inspiration. While camping, he witnesses the hounds of Gwynn ap Nudd chasing a young woman, and helps her escape. It eventually turns out the woman is a Leanan Sidhe - a muse-like fairy lover from Welsh lore who saps the sanity and life away from her lover in exchange for inspiration. Eventually, the Leanan Sidhe may start to wonder if she's being used only for inspiration, and later on, the danger of my character's death or madness could give them both conflicted feelings about their relationship. Time period is highly negotiable, ranging from Celtic times to the 21st century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leanan_sidhe

Original Sci-Fi-Plots

Fall of the Highborn- Long ago, mankind began producing genetically modified humans in hopes of creating a new race of man that could solve all problems. They called this race "The Highborn". The initial result was a glittering utopia, benevolently ruled by a race of psionic geniuses. With each generation however, it seemed that the improved humans grew slightly more eccentric and insane. It was eventually discovered that, due to an inherited DNA proof-reading disorder, each generation of highborn accumulated more and more errors in certain neurological genes. Fast forward to 12,500 A.D.- the normal human race is enslaved and oppressed by an insane master race that they themselves created. Only a few of the relatively sane Highborn dare help the humans in their resistance. I would enjoy a highborn x human pairing.

Space Pirate Hunting- See "Pirate Hunter" Character below. We'd both be lawful mercenaries taking down less lawful space craft and collecting bounties. I'd enjoy a captain x ex-pirate crew member pairing.

Alternate Timeline World-Hopping Adventure- Sort of a history-related RP, but it involves a group of two or more characters traveling between alternate timelines. They've gotten lost, and are looking for their own timeline. On the way, they see what would have happened if certain events in history had gone differently. Perhaps some timelines will even show what would have happened if evolution on Earth had proceeded differently. The machine could have a limit to how frequently it can be used, so they're forced to stay for awhile at each stop.

Series or Fandom Based Fantasy-Special consideration for RP's set in the same universe as LoTR, D&D, Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, Death Gate Cycle, Song of Fire and Ice, Dark Tower Series, and anything by Neil Gaiman.

Series or Fandom Based Sci-Fi- Special consideration for RP's set in the same universe as Dune, Forbidden Planet, Doctor Who, Ender's Game, Animorphs, or Firefly. I'm curious about playing a science-savvy Time Lord.

Original Character Ideas:

Free-Spirited Hippie Girl- She's a little drug-addled, but she really is just the most loving, conscientious person you'll meet. She hates guns, and couldn't dream of killing someone- at least at the start of the RP. She takes the whole "free love" thing seriously. She's smart enough to know that there's no shame in sex, and that it's her prerogative to have what ever kind she wants with whomever she wants.

Sci-Fi Alternate Timeline Agent- His name is Aristides Chrysostom of Alexandria. He comes from a world where mankind developed far more quickly technologically and culturally. In his world, Alexander the Great lived to be 47, and "modern civilization" arose from a Hellenized near east, rather than from Europe like in our world. He is the first explorer from his world to travel to ours, and his mission is to gather information. A twist could be that his own people are planning an invasion, or perhaps the world-hopping device unleashed something else from another timeline or world entirely.

The Pirate Hunter- The captain of a mercenary ship, sworn to rid the seas of scum for a sizable bounty. He keeps his ship just as disciplined as a naval vessel, and just as deadly. A fair and honorable man with a stiff upper lip, never showing fear when it would be most appropriate. That said, he is also a sailor at heart, capable of being crude, drinking, gambling, and other vices. Time period and world setting highly negotiable. This character could even be adapted to a sci-fi space pirate hunting RP.

The Burned Witch- Her people have a tradition- a sacred fire is prepared, and fed with wood from a lightning-struck oak. Magical herbs and animal sacrifices are flung into the blaze. Then a couple holds hands and leaps over the flames together. This is said to ensure that their union will be strong and lasting. One young maiden was not so lucky though; she tripped and fell into the fire, losing hold of her lover. By the time they pulled her out, she was horribly burned and disfigured. Her lover abandoned her, and she was left on her own. Left to her own devices, she quickly found that the sacred fire had infused her very flesh with its magic, giving her great power. She turned to the black arts and became a powerful witch, eventually using her magic to make herself irresistibly beautiful. Her looks are restored- improved even- but the bitterness remains.

Mad Thrandr- Thrandr comes from a tribe of ferocious warriors, and he is a credit even to them. Everyone says he is mad though. Before battle, he sometimes speaks to a ghostly raven on his shoulder that no one else can see, always asking it if his time to die has come. "Perhaps." the raven always says. "I am the carrion bird, and the carrion bird feeds on death. Feed me, and I shall grant you the strength to survive this day." It offers. Thrandr always upholds his end of the bargain. By the end of the battle, the field around him is always littered with corpses of foes, and the ravens do feast on them. Lately however, the ghostly raven's hunger for death has been growing. "More" it croaks into his ear as he washes the blood from his hands. Maybe the raven spirit is real, or maybe Thrandr is mad from seeing too much war. Who can say?

Conflicted Tiefling In D&D, a "Tiefling" just means someone primarily human with some demonic heritage. This character would have the potential to do good, but would experience more powerful feelings of violence, lust, and greed than most humans. Certain powers and abilities may also have been inherited. The character gets exiled from his/her village at a young age, and joins a medieval-style monastery that teaches self-loathing and mortification of the flesh. Even there, the Tiefling commits a transgression and is cast out, forced to face the real world once again. May either reject the teachings of the monastery entirely now, or may still attempt to live by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom