Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F for M. Long term Father x Daughter D/s or M/s. Others Inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckduckmoose

Meteorite
This is the ONE RP I am interested in playing. Please do not contact me for any others.

The biggest RP I'm looking for is a Father x Daughter M/s or D/s RP. If you really don't want incest, I would be okay doing this in a simple relationship with the right person.

This will be long term, via IM. I ask for literate partners that are able to write 2-3 paragraphs as a minimum, usually less since IM RP moves faster.

I want someone interested in a lot of kink. Pregnancy. I would love to incorporate lots of medical play. Branding and other body modification. Age difference. Someone interested in truly training a submissive character into their perfect pet and plaything.

I want the RP to take place in a modern and realistic setting. No excessively large body parts, tentacles, excessive bodily fluid, whatever. Realistic, folks.

Note: This is an RP. I am not looking to find a RL boyfriend for myself here.

The Ideal Partner:
1. I am looking for a male partner. Male in real life as well as the RP. Along with this-- an older guy would be great. Somewhere in the late 20's, anywhere in the 30's, maybe even some early 40's action.
2. I am also looking for a friend, a companion, and a role play partner. Someone to genuinely connect a character to.
3. I am looking for someone literate, but not necessarily someone who is going to write novel-length posts at each reply. Just know basic English.
4. I want someone dominant. This is a big one. A requirement. I have a need to be manhandled and told what to do. This does not need to mean that he's mean and beats her and they use whips and chains in every sexual scene.
5. I want someone romantic. Someone that actually wants to RP what is basically a second life. Someone that wants something real, only happening through text in a made up world.
6. I need someone that is willing to come up with ideas. I do not enjoy partners that sit and reply like a robot.

As for the RP:
1. I am looking for someone to help me play out a simple story between a man and a woman. A relationship-- like any other couple walking down the street.
2. This will take place in a modern setting. Earth, in current times.
3. We can incorporate anything.
4. I want them to be real. To have a job, go to school, attend functions. To go on dates, go to the grocery store, have conversations about their lives and learn from and about each other.
5. I want for the RP to feel real, but at the same time not feel like I am the character.

Extra stuff...
We can start them out at any point in their relationship. I want to develop two complete characters through the RP. I want those characters to develop a serious relationship.

There are a number of things that I would like to include. Dating. Marriage or equal relationship status. Pregnancy and children. Sex and experimentation-- trying new things in the bedroom. Argument, feelings, love.

There is the word I needed all along. Love. I want for our characters to LOVE each other.

A giant, giant extra (read: not a requirement)... I would LOVE to play this as a true D/s relationship from someone that's actually experienced (as in, not some kid that read about D/s on the internet once and made some girl call him daddy). We could play around in any aspect of D/s, and I would love to learn from someone who is willing to teach.

I want to play this out through IM. AIM and Skype are preferred, Yahoo and MSN are acceptable. Send me a PM expressing interest in the RP and we can exchange messengers.

I like your style very much, I would love an extended, deep, intense role play about an experienced Master taking a novice submissive deep into her submission. Perhaps a girl who has been innocent her whole life but really desires to learn about submission, so she attends a D/s party, finds this Master, and he begins to take her into deep and dark submissive places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom