Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reverse Breaking (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveraiden

Supernova
Hello I am Aiden, and after quite a long hiatus, I am back into the drug I call RPing. I have this itching that I can’t seem to find in the request threads so I figured I should make one of my own and see if I can get any takers.

The idea is like a reverse breaking. Where a character comes into possession of a slave that has been raised and groomed to accept their way of life. There are two types of slaves in the idea I have that I will go into more in the story idea. One is elves, that are trained and raised as maids and assumed play things for their masters. The other is beasts, half animal creatures that are trained to fight in the arena and take whatever punishment from their master. The main story would be the male lead, played by my character, would get one, or one of each. And he would try and break their habits and get them to see what life really has to offer. If I haven’t lost you already, then on to the story.

The land of Al’duin is ripe with fighting, war and death. There is no King to rule over the people as each town governs themselves. Laws change at the drop off a hat as you travel between territories and minor battles between small groups of men is as common as the weather. There is only one law among all of the free-men, elves and beasts are not one of them. The small fragile elves, originally from the forests, are bred as servants to their masters, more as a decoration than a being. They take care of the house hold and children while the master is away. Those lucky enough to be of extraordinary beauty are groomed for shows and put on display like pieces of art to be judged. Beasts, on the other hand, are thought to be mindless animals that are only useful when they are tearing the flesh of another beast. The origin of these creatures is unknown, but their prowess in battle is feared. If not for arms and armor, man may not have been able to domesticate these wild ones so easily. Most beasts are locked in a cage when not training for their next tournament, although some that show the strongest loyalty act as guards for their masters.

The town of Furian was no different to the rest of the world, ripe with an arena and coastal trade. It is here that shipments of new slaves trade hands often. Although not as rich of a town as Sevar, it has been able to prosper on its own well enough. But not everyone in Furian liked the way life was. Rowen, a small time gambler and full time hermit was one of these people. He despised the idea of owning another life to do his bidding. He lived in a small house on the edge of town, always keeping out of the way of the crowd. This wasn’t to say he was never seen, in fact he was quite well known around the arena. He had a knack for seeing something in the fighters that no one else could. When the odds were against a smaller beast, he could tell if they would win or not. This was how he made his money to survive, and often would find himself at the wrong end of an angry blade. He easily can hold his own in a fight between swords, and only has a few scars to show of fighters that had gotten the upper hand.

But all of this changed when the arena had a special day, a grand tournament was held at the coastal town, and Rowen couldn’t pass up the chance to make more money. What he didn’t know however, was that there was a special event before the final battle. The announcer belted but his name and demanded he come down to the center. There he stood, pulling his hood tighter over his head as he stared up at the announcer. His crystal blue eyes darkened at the unwanted attention. “You have shown a great aptitude for betting in this arena. Because of your skills, we were able to hold this grand tournament here today. As gratitude from your Mayor and you fellow town folk, we would like to present to you with this token of our appreciation.” Rowen looked behind him as he saw two heavy armored guards coming out into the arena, each with a small rope in their hands. He knew what was at the other end of those ropes, and the thought burned his blood. However, with such a public event, he knew he couldn’t just get rid of it now. He sighed as his gift was presented to him.

And this is where your character(s) comes in. Like I had mentioned, you can be one or the other or both, and the only thing I ask is that the character already be broken and set in her way as a property. I know this sounds like a set in stone idea, but I am always open to hear suggestions or changes to mix and match ideas. Maybe you want to start with just one and then he comes into possession of another. Maybe he begins a revolution and finds followers to fight for his cause. The actual direction for the plot line we can discuss.

A little side note about beasts. There are Neko and there are furries, which neither seemed to really fit what I have in mind of a beast. I was thinking something more in the middle. Their body structure is that of a human, including their face. But there body is mainly covered in a short soft fur. Their face and more sensual areas are bare of the fur. They would have a tail and ears according to their race and animalistic tendencies.

If you have made it this far, than you have shown an interest enough to find out what I need from a partner.
1) Spelling and grammar do not need to be perfect as mine will not be either. However, at least try to make it so it is understandable and I can make out what you actually meant. I am normally not this picky, but this idea is my baby.
2) I would like nice sized posts, I am not going to say there is a limit to post size as I have found that good RPs have variable posts sizes depending on the scene.
3) I can’t know your limits, unless you tell them to me. I have a knack for pushing barriers and I don’t want to lose a partner just because I hit an off that I didn’t know about.
4) OOC chat needs to be kept in a separate area (pm most likely) The actual RP can be either PM or Thread, which ever you are most comfortable with. But I still need a separate OOC.
5) If it gets boring or you don’t like where it is going, let me know and if there is no recovering it, we can just end it and either start something different or go our own ways.

Thanks for listening to me, and I hope I was able to pique some interest into this idea. Send me a PM if you would like to discuss this further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom