Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking fandom/MxM play/Thor and Loki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there Bluemoon and company! I’m making a new thread on here as I have not had one up in awhile. My roleplaying on here has slowed to crawl, and I have found myself on the look for something different. Since I have not been on here in awhile, and if you would like to contact me again, I would be more than happy to chat, or talk over a game again.
I’m giving Bluemoon another shot, and changing some things up.

Just a few rules please!
**Want to stop? Just let me know, I will not be mad! Thank you!
**I would like a literate partner, 3 paragraphs minimum please. If you can write more that would be lovely!
**Along with literate, I love lots of detail!

As of right now, I am looking for MxM roles, MxF roles, and sometimes FxF.
This is a thread for the fandom I am craving, So, If you’d like to play this I would be happy to chat with you. If you look at my other threads I would be happy to talk about those as well.
I am seeking the marvel (ish) Universe and Alternate Universes for this pairing of Thor and Loki. The end times have come to the gods, and they have all died. Being reborn as humans, when they run into other gods that have been reborn they have a strong pull to eachother. They can have different names, but looks and personalities are similar.

Highschool Setting- Thor is the popular foot ball star, loud, fun, and charming. He wows all the girls and the school loves him for winning most of the games for their school. While Loki is the quiet smart kid, also a loner, not to many friends and wears alot of black. Allowing himself to hide with head phones in his ears. (emo/goth) kid. He gets picked on alot, Thor does his best to stick up for him without hurting his own social status. Its not till his english teacher tells him if he doesnt bring his grade from a D to a B then he will be kicked off the team. He turns to the quiet loner for some help.
**Picture**
Alone for a moment under the bleachers

Cage fighter- Thor is a cage fighter, starting at the lower fights. In the bottom of night clubs, in hidden allies etc. He is well known, and a good fighter, but thinks little of a life outside of the money he makes from the bar fights. And the life he lives outside of the fights. Until he is approuched by a sly smiled man after a fight. Who sticks a large amont of money into his shorts, and tells him he can make him more. The man had been watching the fight, had been watching a few of them really....and likes what he sees. He is a manager for a fighting group, and knows he has just found his prize.
**Picture**
"Come on, I can change your life big boy"

Do I know you?- Loki is a successful business man, but having driven himself so much in his work, he finds little time for anything else or any outside life. Where he knows the people that live in the nice apartments around him, thats as far as he knows anyone or speaks to anyone outside of work. Till, he sees a knew face among the others. A young blonde man has moved into the apartment next to his with the young woman that lives there. Assuming it is her new boyfriend, he thinks little of it. Till they keep running into eachother. At the market not far from their apartment on the weekends, passing by eachother on the side walk, or having an awkward moment on the steps in the apartment complex. Till, one of them finally speaks up.
**Picture**
Passing you by

I am seeking Thor and Loki roleplay.
I am open to all ideas, settings, etc. for this pairing.
I am looking to play Thor, and seeking a partner to play Loki. But, I am open to switching that up as well and playing Loki to a Thor.
ALSO, I am looking to play dominate. BUT! Once again I am open to playing submissive as well.

Kinks
**Romance!
**Dark Romance
**Drama
**Forbidden love
**Clothed sex
**Sex scenes were they can get caught/or people are near by (Libraries, closets, gym showers, changing rooms)
**Sex scenes in hot water
**Oral (Mostly getting sometimes giving)
**Anal (Mostly Giving, sometimes receiving)
**Hand jobs/Finger jobs
**Licking
**Biting
**Giving Hickies.
**Force
**Hair pulling
**Mild dirty talk
**Adultery

SO! If you’d like to talk over a storyline I would love to chat. I am open to short term smut and long term ideas!

Hope to hear from you! Thanks!

Bumping in the males section, since Im seeking to play male. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom