Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 X-men Evoluation rp. Skelace and I only.

"Huh. I've never learned to dance, maybe you can teach me?" He opened the door to a grand hall. "Here we are."

((sry was a little a little distracted. yeah I know how. why?))

Tanja looked at Kurt and she said to him,"This grand hall is really nice it looks so nice and neat,my powers are anything to do with holylight/water and I'm still trying my best to keep my powers under control Kurt. Sure I could teach you how to dance someday Kurt."

((I was just wondering that is all,I'll create our other rp as well ok.))

Kurt nodded understandingly, "I understand, the teacher's here will help you with that. There really isn't a better place for it. Thanks Tanja. So would you like to spend a little time here or head somewhere else?"

Tanja looked at Kurt and said to him,"I've always wanted to try out the danger room to try my skills out without hurting or breaking anything at all in the danger room simulation Kurt."

Tanja or Kurt were unaware that Remy was following them both and he also likes Tanja as well and he watches them both very carefully and wonders what he could do to try to keep Kurt away from Tanja and he sighed.

((I'll rp as Remy aka known as Gambit ok or we both could take turns rping as him.))

"Wow you know quite a lot about this place huh?" He looked at her surprised, "Few people know about the danger room, but come on its just this way." Kurt turned around and once again held open the large doors for her.

((You can play gambit))

Tanja entered into the danger room and Remy also sneaks in as well and wonders what Kurt would say if he saw him in here as well. Tanja has heard stories that Kurt and Remy don't get along with each other very well and she continues on exploring the danger room a bit more.

Kurt was still unaware that Remmy was following them. "Do you wanna test it out? I could set ya up with a pretty easy one." He said referring to the danger room.

Tanja said to Kurt,"Sure that is fine with me as long as you also take part in the easy danger room set-up Kurt."

Remy said to Kurt,"Hey Kurt and who is that beautiful girl you have here she is so beautiful and pretty,just like Rogue is or even Jean Grey was very pretty and beautiful."

Kurt whirled around at Remy's voice. "Uh...um... well this.... this is Tanja. Tanja this is...R....Remy. You know Remy that the professor was looking for ya? He said it was urgent." He said in a lie, hoping Tanja wasn't to interested in the man.

Tanja said to Remy,"Nice to meet you Remy and Kurt is right the professor is looking for you and yes it is important for you to see the professor Remy."

Remy nods his head and he leaves the danger room and heads back upstairs to the Professor office and wonders what he wanted to talk to him about.

Tanja slowly get's ready to try out level one of the danger room and she hoped that her powers would stay under control.

In his mind Kurt let out a deep sigh. He would never have wanted to go against the professor, but even if the professor hadn't said anything, he probably would have sent Remy away. He couldn't quite understand it but he was really starting to like this girl. He teleported to the control room then spoke on the mike. "Ready? Just remember this is only practice." He started the simulation which sent disks flying about the room, about twenty or so that would periodically try to shock Tanja.

Tanja sees the disks coming at her and she dodges them all and blocks them all and uses a little bit of her powers not too much. Becuase if she uses too much of her powers she can get really weak and really tired out and she could even pass out as well.

Tanja was done the 1st level of the simualtion and she said to Kurt,"That was very neat and fun I had enough training or practice for one night thanks for everything Kurt."

Tanja looked at Kurt and said to him,"Let's continue on with the tour so I know my way around here a lot better ok with you Kurt.?"

"Sure lets head to the library, and on the way I can show you the mess hall, that reminds me... I'm hungry." He took her hand smiling leading her down the many paths that were the x-men's hide out.

Tanja kept up with Kurt and she let him show her around and she has heard of how big the mess hall really is and she knew that she must of made friends with Kurt which was a good thing and she wonders what other places are inside this school.

Kurt stopped at the mess hall to grab a real quick to eat then showing Tanja the great library of Xavior. There were books about books in the room, for any subject one could imagine on Earth. Kurt showed her his favorite book about engineering which was the field he was looking to get into for the x-men.

Tanja said to Kurt,"This library has a lot of books,about different places in the world. I like reading anything about Anicent Egypt or Africa Kurt."

"That is good you love to read books about engering,which is pretty impriessive,I like it when a guy knows things about engiering,and now I know that I'll defently like it here for good,you sure a nice person to get to know,and could we be friends with each other pretty please Kurt.?"

Back
Top Bottom