Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 X-men Evoluation rp. Skelace and I only.

The setting takes place at a park where a female X-men is running away from the Enemy grasp at any cost and she continues on running as fast as she could.

And she is running away from a robot named “The prowler “ that tracks down any kind of mutant for the enemy that this female x-men is running away from.

Her name is Tanja and she is 5; 5, blonde hair, hazel green eyes, wearing a light blue top, pair of black pants, and she is a year younger then Jean Grey is.

It’s about 7pm in the evening on a nice summer night out like tonight.

Tanja couldn’t run anymore and she was too tired to continue on running away and hoped that another person. Or another X-men will save her life from this robot named ”The prowler” that works for Magneto and his team of evil x-men from the brotherhood.

The Prowler looks around the park and scans the park area to see if it could lock down it’s target and knock it’s target out for a bit and bring the target back to Magneto and his team at any cost. (d.)

Night Crawler was out training seeing how far he could teleport before he was to tired to move. As he went over he happened upon a familiar face he decided to pay a visit.

In a flash he appears in front of her. "Hey they! Have I seen you around?"

He Noticed she is out of breath and sweaty. "Are you training to?"

Tanja looked at him and said to him,"No I'm not training at all,I'm trying to hide from that machine that hunts mutants down and takes them back to magneto and I do not want to be part of "The Brotherhood," at all they are bad news and love to stir trouble up."

The Prowler scans the area again and he finds two mutants and he aims his ray gun at the tree they were hiding behind and it aimed and fired some of the rays from it's hand.

Tanja quickly jumps out of the way and she forms a ball of light and throws it at the machine and it doesn't do much damage at all. Tanja said to him,"I could use a bit of help to bring this machine down could you please help me.?"

Kurt saw the blast coming just before it hit the tree and teleported to the air. "Sure thing."

He popped over to where the machine was grabbed it the popped a good 200 ft into the air letting it go.

He then safely teleported next to the girl he had just met.

Tanja said to him,"Thank-you for saving my life,and do you know anywhere I'll be safe from the enemies grasp for the rest of my life hmm sir.?"

Tanja looked at him and she said to him,"Yes I have heard of that place my mom and dad have been their before and when I was born they told me stries about that place and the other x-men that go their as well. I've always wanted to live their and I know that I'd be really safe their away from Mangeto and his team."

Kurt again laughed. "Well if you've heard so much about it then why have you not enrolled yet? Anyways would you like for me to give you a lift there? I'm sure the professor would be glad to talk to you."

Tanja looked at him and said to him,"Sure you can give me a lift their I think that I can trust you so far,but very rare I trust other people with different powers. Go right ahead and give me a lift sir,and sure I'd like to talk to the professor then."

Kurt smiled, "I should warn you it'll feel a bit weird." He grabbed her hand softly then in a blink of an eye they were somewhere else. Then again and again till they were at the steps of an amazingly crafted building. "I present to you Xavior's Academy for Mutans."

Tanja looked at the building and she was amazed how well it looked so far,and she said to him,"By the way my name is Tanja and what is your name sir hmm.?"

"Ahhh very nice to meet you, Tanja! My name is Kurt." He said shaking her hand. He then fiddled with his watch and instantly transformed into a very normal looking teenager. "Well then come on." He grabbed her hand and led her to the professor's office telling her about the building and faculty all the way.

Tanja said to him,"It's nice to meet you Kurt and thanks for bringing me here,this place is so amazing big and neat. it has a very nice yard in the back,I think I might like it here for a change."

Tanja followed Kurt to the professor office and The professor said to Kurt,"Thank-you for bringing Tanja here but do not let a certain person know that she is here,and remember how Remy likes to flirt with the girls. Keep a close eye on him ok understood Kurt.?"

Kurt quickly thought, Who am I not allowed to let know she's here?

Hoping the professor would tell him without saying the name aloud, he gave a slight bow to the man he held as a fatherly figure saying, "Yes sir." He turned on his heel and left the room waiting outside by the door.

The professor looked at Tanja and said to her,"You more look like your mother except you have your father's eyes,let me guess why you are here for ok."

Tanja nods her head and let's the professor guess why she is here for and hoped that he'll let her stay here for a bit.

The Professor said to her,"You are here becuase you need to be kept safe from Mangeto graps at any cost,because your powers will be very useful to help him defeat us x-men is that correct Tanja.?"

Tanja said to the Professor,"Yes that is correct so can I please stay here please Professor Xavier.?"

The professor siad ot her,"Yes you may stay here for as long as you want to and Kurt will show you to your room and welcome to the school you'll fit in just fine ok take care and bye."

Tanja left the office and said to Kurt,"The Professor said that I can stay here for as long as I want to,and could you please show me to my room please and thank-you Kurt.?"

Kurt overheard the whole conversation and in his mind tried to think of what power Tanja had. "Sure thing."

He led her up a flight of stairs and down the left wing. "Lucky for you your room will be by mine." He winked. "You have Kitty across the hall, then spiky to our right and Logan all the way down at the end." He led her to her room and opened the door for her.

"Go on in and get settled. Just ask me if you have any questions and are ready for a tour of the building."

Tanja entered into her room and she said to Kurt,"Thank-you for showing me to my room thank-you very much Kurt,and do not worry I'll get settle into my room no problem at all ok,I'll see you later ok bye."

Tanja entered into her room and she makes herself very comfy and she was liking it here so far and love her room she was allowed to have,and knew that she'll ask Kurt for a tour of this building later on tonight.

"Your very welcome. See ya later!" He walked over his room and began thinking of the new girl he had just met. He put on his head phones and turned on his cd-player laying on his bed.

Tanja was done with her room and she leaves her room and she knocked on Kurt's door hoping she wouldn't startle him at all and she waits until he answers his door and she sighed.

Tanja said to Kurt,"Your pretty clever with your teleporting powers,and I was wondering if you could give me a tour of this building inside if your not too busy with anything else Kurt."

Tanja said to Kurt,"I've always wanted to see what the ballroom looks like where The Professor has dances for his x-men Kurt,and which is it to the ballroom hmm.?"

((Do you remember a Fanastic Four character named:"Johnny Storm aka known as:"The Human Torch?))

Tanja looked at Kurt and said to him,"Of course I love to dance just like my mother loved to dance with my father,and I do not remember how they both died about 2 years ago Kurt."

((Do you know how to multi-task?What I mean by that do you know how to keep up with other roleplays?)

Back
Top Bottom