Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a good girl to corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlutDealer

Planetoid
Deep within every good girl is a deep dark slutty one waiting to get out. Of course everyone thinks you're innocent but we both know differently. Luckily, I love being a horrible influence and specialize in teaching good girls how to be very bad. I'm looking for a girl who want's to roleplay some dark fantasies with her real life self as the character in the roleplay. We could start off easy by roleplaying a one night stand or one of your more tame fantasies or we can push things and roleplay you being trained to be a complete whore. If you'd like to chat and see if we can work out a roleplay send me a message on my messenger aim at sltdealer or on yahoo at front452.

SlutDealer said:
Deep within every good girl is a deep dark slutty one waiting to get out. Of course everyone thinks you're innocent but we both know differently. Luckily, I love being a horrible influence and specialize in teaching good girls how to be very bad. I'm looking for a girl who want's to roleplay some dark fantasies with her real life self as the character in the roleplay. We could start off easy by roleplaying a one night stand or one of your more tame fantasies or we can push things and roleplay you being trained to be a complete whore. If you'd like to chat and see if we can work out a roleplay send me a message on my messenger aim at sltdealer or on yahoo at front452.

Good girl waiting to be trained and corrupted right here. PM me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom