Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not looking for RPs at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sumi

!!!! I'm also open to other plot or ideas, so feel free to suggest your own!

Hello there!

Abide to these rules and you're on the right track~

1. First and the most important: Don't send me a line asking if I'd like to roleplay. Put some work into that PM you're sending me, to catch my attention. It's damn obvious that I want to roleplay since I posted this thread. Therefore, don't be stupid, and instead tell me at least about what you'd like to roleplay over (PMs or threads only), your usual post length, how often you usually reply to your roleplays and all those pieces of information you usually share before discussing the plot. And speaking of plot, it's not really necessary, but coming up with some twists beforehand to show that you do like this roleplay will be much more appreciated then simply accepting the plots I have here and going with the flow. Doesn't matter whether I like them or not, as long as I see your enthusiasm.

2. No real pictures. Describing is alright for the appearances of the characters, but if you really want to make me happy, providing anime pictures is a win.

3. No instant messengers. I simply don't like them. I feel pressed on to type some quick replies and that can affect my posts a whole lot. Therefore, I will go with either PMs or threads. The latter one is preferred, but I can use PMs too if you can't cope with threads.

4. Sometimes I simply can't come up with a post, but if I really love the roleplay, you can bet on it that I'll be eager for more than 3 posts per day. As a side note, in case you know you won't be able to post for more than two days, please give me a nudge about it.

5. My F-list. Well, it's not really necessary to have every little kink listed there in our roleplay, but you can use it to find out whether I'd be up for one of your cravings or not. If it's not listed there, just ask me about it. As for the ones in the 'Maybe' column, I'll do those with all my pleasure as long as you tell me you want a particular thing happening in our RP. c:

6. No one liners. It's probably something most of us hate. But just in case, I'll list that here. I'm not that picky about post length, as long as you give me at least two paragraphs per post. To have a better idea of what I like and what I hate, take a look at my posts and observe how much I usually type. Pretty random, right? That's because I write just as much as I need to keep the action going. A dialog between characters? Less description and more focus on what they're saying, the post being shorter. A change of scene, a new character or such? Going with the longer post.

7. Grammar! I can't stress this enough! Have a grasp of English, people! It's not that hard to understand the difference between your and you're. Seriously now, writing a proper post is not that much of an impossible task. Hell, if I can write a proper post with the right words, past tenses, punctuation marks and such using a touchscreen pad when I'm almost on the verge of falling asleep, then you can type one of those posts too, using a real keyboard and being sober. If you can do that, then I assure you we won't have problems.

8. I like discussing with my roleplay partners ooc, this way maybe even coming up with new ideas for the story. A fun way to keep the roleplay going.

And now, on to the fun part! Mini-plots!

I have been craving something involving vampires lately. Obviously, not the Twilight inspired vampires, but real vampires. The real deal. Selfish and proud creatures of the night, merciless to those who go against them and powerful allies to have. Simply said, the type of vampire that regards humans as lowly creatures unless proven the otherwise. As for the whole romance/love factor, I'd rather it would have a low profile, as in, the two main characters would perhaps show some signs of having feelings for each other, but the whole relationship would prove to be complicated. They could even look as enemies on the surface, cold and distant to each other, rarely being friendly in the eye of the public, however, once alone they could be the total opposite. Of course, the opposite wouldn't mean being a happy couple, but instead, showing some interest for each other. Subtle hints, teasing, mockery, little 'backstabs' using meaningful words, morbid jokes, the kind of things that would make the outsiders wonder whether they despise each other or really have a thing going on between them. All in all, this would be the main idea for the roleplay I'm craving so badly. I'll pick out some general settings and ideas for the start of a plot below, but first, a little more details that should be known beforehand.

Vampire Hunter x Vampire
Quite cliche isn't it? Well, I won't go with the old plot. Instead, we'll twist a little. The vampire has been asleep for quite a good couple of hundreds and hundreds of years, securely trapped within the confines of the rich manor owned by a well-known family of hunters. Unfortunately for the long lineage of hunters, there is only one inheritor left after some certain unfortunate events, leaving the young mistress of the house to deal with the existent problems. The death of her parents and some other famous hunters arises panic between the humans, everyone wondering whether this is the first move of the vampires, a first step leading towards the extinction of the weaker race. Who's the one behind this plan, however, nobody is sure, and figuring that there is no one else she can appeal to, who would be able to tell what's in a vampire's mind, she decides she has to finally unleash the monster kept in the basement so to speak. Whether she will manage to make a deal with him or not, it will be for them to see.
The setting would be something either medieval-ish, or victorian. Persuade me into a modern setting if you'd prefer that.

Bound to one
For this one, I don't really have one plot in particular, but mainly a general idea. In this setting, the vampires would be mere tools for the humans, something similar to pets. The vampires would be dependent to a particular master, being able to drink blood only from one and only person they were chosen for. Once the master dies or refuses to the feed the pet, the vampire doesn't live too much more, and even if he/she tries to drink the blood of another, they will simply lose their senses, becoming some mindless killers, thirsty for blood.
My character would choose yours as her pet, mainly because of the rumors that he's pretty powerful. The reason behind her will to get such a vampire will be something to discuss. Of course, given his prowess, he's also a handful, so she'll have some work to do before he finally starts to somewhat obey her orders and see her as his mistress. Also, given what I said earlier, it would only be logical for him to be a 'newborn vampire' (in this case meaning he had no other master/mistress before).
For this particular plot, we would have a lot to discuss. xD Just to clear up the misunderstandings and fix the little overlaps that might occur, so that everything makes sense.

When the player meets the sex addict
What can a college guy want more than a girlfriend who would satisfy his desires at will? Especially when that guy is the type who has made a habit out of sleeping with any hot girl he can find in the campus. But even the best things come with a price. The player boy will soon find out that what seemed like finding a treasure is actually another stressful thing added to his college years. This particular young woman has been rumored to be one of the best bets in the campus. She has the looks, the perfect personality and is known for loving one thing more than anything else. And that is sex. When these two particular characters meet at a party one night, it's bound to get steamy. Altogether, in the middle of the passionate 'love making' the young woman declares that she'd like to be his girlfriend. As fuzzy-minded as he was and knowing that this could be his ticket to happiness for the rest of his college years (being the sex addict that she is), he doesn't think twice and quickly accepts her as his girlfriend.
That would be the worst mistake. Things start quite nicely, and even if at first they seem like the perfect couple, he starts to change his mind when he finds himself unable to keep up with her desires and her pace. During classes, in his bedroom, his shower, outdoors, there's always something to make this naughty woman be horny. And oh, he has no idea how creative she can be at times and how demanding!

Studying? What about sex?
Of course, this one too, would involve a sex addict and a college setting. Though, for this plot, the guy would be the smart type, sort of a handsome nerd (eyeglasses are a plus~). Could even be a fan of video games and such. Either way, he'd be so busy with studying and playing video games that he'd probably have just a couple of other friends, and no real love interest. That's where the sex addict comes in and changes his point of view. At least to some point. The main focus would be on how he would cope with his sudden new girlfriend after finding out her addiction, while keeping up the good grades and leaving some time for some video games too. Sort of like a struggle to keep his girlfriend satisfied so she won't go on a 'rampage' and keep his old lifestyle as well.

RE: Vampires. No, not the sparkly type, but the real deal.

Bumpity.

RE: Vampires or sex addicts. Take your pick!

Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom