Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/Fate has other plans/ TDM and Itachi

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
(Warning, Spoilers lie within, to any that have not read any of the latest Naruto chapters)

Amaya had been hunting for so long, searching for that one that had inspired her. The one that had sacrificed everything for his village. For his belief in protecting his village. A true Shinobi. Uchiha Itachi, had been Amaya's goal for so long. Not so much as a romantic thing, romance was beyond the females scope of possible graspability. No... Itahi was a goal to be like. Something she strove to accomplish, something she ached to compare to.

Then the tragedy had struck, and she had tried to pretend. She managed it very well, and she waited. Oh did she wait! She was patient, as she waited for the moment that Danzo would be too busy to watch all of the broken up members of Root. She had started her life as a Kunoichi, after Root had been disbanded. Pretended to follow Danzo, while in reality she was truly loyal to the Hokage.

She turned her eyes upon the scene before her. She had gotten here as Sasuke was leaving, and the scene made her heart ache. Destruction everywhere, and all because one man loved his brother and village so much. To sacrifice so much. She coughed faintly beneath her breath, removing her Anbu mask. What was revealed was an interesting sight. A young woman, of maybe eighteen years of age. A pretty face, but just that... pretty. Nothing extrodinary.

Her eyes were a soft seashell pink, an odd color, but when combined with her white hair, it was obvious what she was. She approached the males collapsed form, the body of Uchiha Itachi. She knew that he was only hanging on by a single thread. She bit her lip and went over the thoughts in her mind. She could use her Kekkei Genkai, the Manipulation of blood. She could save him by removing any poisonous forms from his body and then putting fresh blood into him.

She sighed as she withdrew a kunai from it's pouch on her wrist, the blade slashed across the scar tissue on her wrist. It was painless now, and she was glade for that. She start making a series of handsigns with both hands, as the blood poured from her wrist down unto the males face. A rather gross looking jutsu, but it was working. Dark ooze came from the males features, and floated up, dissipating as the female used her blood to manipulate the problems the male's form held. It was awhile, before she could stop, and then pull out blood scrolls.

First to replenish herself, and second to help him.

All she had to do was await for him to awaken.

Itachi saw his parents as he lay dying before his brother. It wasn't like the nightmares he usually had, this was pleasant, everybody was laughing and smiling. He had no concept of time, and was unaware of anything happening around him, just waiting for his body to give out without his will.

Opening his eyes, Itachi lurched forward, coughing hard as blood flowed from his throat. After a few seconds, though the coughing had not stopped... his throat was clear. He could breathe normally, without choking on his own blood.

After he was stable, he wiped the reflex tears from his eyes, which turned red as he moved his hands, the three tomoe appearing to take everything in. It appeared he had been revived by a Konoha Anbu, likely so she could interrogate him. If she was alone, she shouldn't be much of a problem.

The Uchiha stood up, shaking just a bit, before straightening himself. He tried to lock eyes with the girl, letting his arms hang at his sides, and his body completely relax. "What do you want?"

Amaya was exhausted, by the time she watched him sit up. A sigh flew from her lips as she sagged a little. Her eyes closing as she rubbed her temples. "Couldn't let you die, we need you..." She whispered weakly, a small smile spreading across her lips. Her head tilted to the side as her eyes focused on him. She seemed weak and distraught. "Danger comes to Konoha, you love your village so much that you turned from it and became a rogue... because you protected it in the greatest way you could. Itachi-sama, I need your help."

She whispered this in such a weak tone, tears glittering in the Kunoichi's eyes. "Konoha has been attacked, and more is planned. I have information that I can't speak of at this exact moment. But I wish to enlist your help in saving the only thing I love. I have no family, just Konoha... and it's people."S he whispered as she gripped her pants. Her eyes focusing on the male, in a rather fixed manner. The tears didn't fall, no true kunoichi would let them fall.

"Please uchiha-sama!" She stated as she pressed her hands to the ground, bowing slighlty from her crouched position. "Please help me..."

An emotionless face looked down on the girl with brilliant, red eyes. There was no hostility in her actions, his eyes saw no tricks, but a frown pulled across his lips as she spoke. Only the third and Danzou were supposed to know the truth behind the Uchiha massacre. The third was trustworthy, and long-dead anyway, meaning it was likely she was in Danzou's pocket. Hearing Konoha was in trouble and seeing Amaya's desperate plea was heartbreaking, but it could be an act.

"I am an S-rank criminal, who has cut all ties with his village. I will never be a tool for Danzou's brutish agenda again. You should call for reinforcements, or let me go." He said coldly. "You're in no shape to fight. The kunoichi became blurred and hazey Itachi's eyes shifted back to gray-blue.

The shinobi turned his back toward Amaya, beginning to walk away.

Amaya coughed harder, blood splattering across her hands. It hurt to know that his parents probably hadn't spoken to him about her own. The family that had been working on a way to keep the mangekyou from destroying the Uchiha who wielded it. She sighed and shook her head at his reaction. "Root was disbanded, and I work in the new Hokage's pocket. Tsunde-sama. I can't speak directly of him, because of my seal. But I can speak indirectly in a manner that one of the Nara's can decipher it." She said gently.

"My parents were friends of your parents." she said slowly as she looked up at the male. Itachi had been a goal of the young Kunoichi's. She had admired him and strove to be like him. Her parents had been killed three days after the Uchiha massacre. Just after they had taught their young daughter, the family arts. That daughter was subsequently adopted by Danzou, and used to advanced his abilities with the sharingans he had stolen. She was a vertiable slave, and had 'vanished' even from his eyes, once Root had been disbanded.

She was wanted by her fellow root members, and hidden by the Hokage. She was useful in more then one way.

Slowing to a halt after the kunoichi started talking, Itachi remained quiet for a few seconds. Turning around, he knelt to sit on his knees in front of Amaya. She didn't seem like she was lying. If she was, he could probably deal with any traps well enough. "Is that so? It's been such a long time since I've been to the village. I was hoping it would become a more peaceful place without Uchiha. Forgive me for not recognising your family." he replied, deciding to hear her out.

"If Tsunade-hime understands my situation and the village needs me, I will go back." Itachi told her, returning her bow. "Are you alright, Amaya-san?" He asked, moving to her side. It looked like the cost for her techniques was high. Interesting, he would have to analyse it the next chance he got. "I would like to talk more, can you move?" For now, he would belive her. if anything strange happened, he would react. He destroyed all of the Uchiha. If it was a threat, he could destroy root too.

Amaya watched as he returned, her cheeks flaring with color. She had gone above the hokage. She knew it would take a Sharingan user to fight a Sharingan user. Itachi was the greatest in so long, that Amaya just KNEW he could help. She was about to respond to him, when an odd look overcame her face. Her body curled in as the hacking cough returned. Blood splattering the ground. Her cost, for using her abilities the way she did. She healed someone in a way that was dangerous to her chakra. Her body exhibited signs that the persons injuries had been. So in this case, all of Itachi's inner trauma was now ghosting on her body.

She gripped her chest, curling up, her eyes rather wide. She just didn't respond, and let her body shake from the exertion. Oh gods, it hurt so much. This pain, and he had lived with it for how long? Her eyes blurred as well, feeling fuzzy and broken almost. She gave another hacking cough and whimpered as her body shook. She waited for when the shaking subsided, her hand shakingly pulling out a soldier pill, and popping it.

Placing his palm just above her chest, Itachi hugged Amaya close. Cupping her chin in his fist, he pulled her face to look at him, leaning in. As he kept her still for a few moment, she would be able to see his Iris turn red, while the three tomoe appeared. She would watch as they spun and met at the center, before things went blank.

"Tsukiyomi..."

"I'm using genjutsu to stifle the pain." He explained, from the depths of the darkness, "My hand is monitoring your heartbeat. When it is no longer distressed, I'll wake you. Until then I'll watch over you. Think about good things, and you can influence what you'll see.

Amaya looked straight at the male as he grabbed unto her. She saw the red and her world spun. Her mind melting away as she was absorbed into the mentality that she was in a place of warmth and love. She wasn't alone anymore, the pain was fading away. She could see her parents, and her little brother. They were all so proud of her, they held unto her and cuddled her. Loved her, and told her that they were so proud that she had done whatever it took to live. She might not have been completely happy, but at least she was still alive.

She remained in the illusion for a good long time. She didn't know were her physical form was, or where they were going. It was all up to the male from there on out, what happened. She trusted him completely, for some reason.

Getting an unconscious woman in his room unnoticed had been a little difficult, but they were safe. The Innkeeper caught a glimpse of him slinking into his room, but seeing him with a pretty woman instead of a large, blue shark was refreshing to the older man. They had always paid on time, and were left alone.

Laying Amaya across a futon, he kept her drunk on illusion, monitoring her closely. About an hour after he forced some of his bitter medicine down her throat, he felt her heart beating more easily, her chest moving more as she took her breathes.

Itachi closed his eyes, concentrating on ending the technique. There was slight soreness, but using the technique in real time was much less taxing on his eye. "Feeling better?" he called out, looking down on her with his blank expression masking any real emotions.

Right towards the end her dreams too an interesting twist. She wasn't quite sure what was happening, heavy breathing and flesh sliding on flesh. A fight? There was slick liquid all over her, and between her and the other person. A shudder raced through her form as she suddenly found herself bursting away. Stark arousal coursing through her body and aching so hard that she had to gasp for breath. She looked at the male that was above her, confusion on her features for a moment. She almost - almost being the operative word - didn't remember who he was.

Then everything came smashing down on top of her. Her breathing evened out, and she looked straight at Itachi. "Well... that's a surprise. We are in an Inn, I suppose?" She said as she finally composed herself. She ran her hand back through her hair, and slid a sideways glance to him. "I suppose you still think I'm a danger?" She stated lightly.

"It's safe to talk here." he replied, sitting down on the floor next to her. "You had all of my symptoms, so I put you under an illusion to numb you. I kept an eye on your condition. You've not in any danger, and shouldn't feel too sore."

"What does Konoha need of me?" he asked, looking away from the woman. He had been hiding everything he felt for so long. Expressing himself just before his death was making his new feelings harder to contain. 'Feelings should wait until after the mission.' he thought to himself, getting rid of the small smile, before turning back to Amaya.

Amaya watched him as she released along sigh. "It's the leader of Root." She said a twinge of pain lacing through her. "I can't speak directly, so do you remember ANBU sign?" She asked as she raised her hands, moving through a simple sentence My name is Amaya, I am a manipulator of flesh and blood. she signed out with the old ANBU patterns. If Itachi remembered, this would make things much easier on her. Since she couldn't SPEAK about Danzou or his plans.

The plans to rule everything, just as much as Madara was planning the same. She didn't know whos side to be on, but her village was all she ahd left. She knew it was the only bid she had with Itachi. "Tsunade is not Hokage, she has been just and fair."

Itachi's hand wandered to the tattoo on his shoulder. His pupils were shrinking, and his muscles tensed. He looked away from the kunoichi after watching her signs. Danzou...

"So I am to assassinate Danzou?" He asked, bringing Amaya's knees slowly into view. After a few moments, he was able to look her in the eyes again. Looking at her as they spoke, his pupils started to expand again. "Does the Hokage know anything about a man called Madaara Uchiha?"

He had hoped Sasuke would return to the village and become a great shinobi. The Amaterasu was a safety net, that should have protected him. If it failed, however... Itachi needed to know if he was still alive,

Back
Top Bottom