Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male My Requests!

Naomi David

Supernova
PM only... Or it can be right here!

Can go any genre, like Star Wars, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson (you get the idea) Or can be completely normal...

Either way, looking for sex!

NOTE

I ALWAYS play the younger person!

Father X Daughter's Friend(s)
Father X Babysitter(s)
Male Teacher(s) X Female Student(s)
Male Principal X Female Student(s)
Male Coach(es) X Female Student(s)
Male Principal X Female Secretary(ies)/ Teacher(s)
Male Boss(es) X Female Secretary(ies)/ Female Intern(s)
Male Doctor(s) X Female Nurse(s)/ Female Patient(s)
Male Football Player(s) X Female Cheerleader(s)

A man has a sweet, sexy looking, virgin teen under his desk, sucking him off, giving him a hand job, maybe a tit job, while he works/teaches/whatever. When ever he fancies, he properly fucks her. He also records every last detail with hidden video cameras. He dearly loves to impregnate teen girls. He always fills all of her holes, and when he's finished with her holes, he cums all over her body. He sends the finished tapes to all of his friends, who then pay him a lot of money to fuck the girl all at the same time later that night. The cycle repeats the next day with a new girl.

For smut, what I'm really feeling is an alien/monster breeding and whoring out a human teen girl!

I am really feeling smut right now, so please PM me! I must emphasize I thoroughly enjoy gangbangs.

Feeling the need for good smut! Discuss details with me!

Father X Babysitter(s)

A man has a sweet, sexy looking, virgin teen under his desk, sucking him off, giving him a hand job, maybe a tit job, while he works/teaches/whatever. When ever he fancies, he properly fucks her. He also records every last detail with hidden video cameras. He dearly loves to impregnate teen girls. He always fills all of her holes, and when he's finished with her holes, he cums all over her body. He sends the finished tapes to all of his friends, who then pay him a lot of money to fuck the girl all at the same time later that night. The cycle repeats the next day with a new girl.

For smut, what I'm really feeling is an alien/monster breeding and whoring out a human teen girl!

I am really feeling smut right now, so please PM me! I must emphasize I thoroughly enjoy gangbangs.

Father X Babysitter(s)

I can write a description of the girls or use a Google Image.

Looking for a Star Wars story, Canon (You) x OC (Me)! PM me for more details!
---‐------------------------------‐---------------------------------------
Father X Babysitter(s)

Father X Babysitter(s)

Feeling the need for good smut! Discuss details with me

Simple request, I need older men to breed my slutty teens! The teens can be bred anywhere and everywhere, they can be bred on the street, the library, anywhere. The girls know that they are all fair game, be it to human men or monster men. Gangbangs are encouraged!

Simple and fast request, I need older men to breed my teen girls. They can and are willing to be bred and used anywhere, even in public. The teens know they are all fair game, be it for human or monster men. Gangbangs are highly encouraged, as well as cum inflation and bukkake. If you have tentacles or egg laying monsters, all the better. I want delightful filth.

Simple and fast request, I need older men to breed my teen girls. They can and are willing to be bred and used anywhere, even in public. The teens know they are all fair game, be it for human or monster men. Gangbangs are highly encouraged, as well as cum inflation and bukkake. If you have tentacles or egg laying monsters, all the better. I want delightful filth.

I do not promise that this will last long, but I wish to enjoy it while I can.

Back
Top Bottom