Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking MxF! Very open!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatdudeTim

Super-Earth
Hey everyone! Just recently arrived on the forums here, really like it. That said I'm trying to get some RP partners! I have a couple loose ideas as far as plots go, but mainly I am someone who is really good at going with the flow and doing whatever. So here is my Rabbit Hole : http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=ThatdudeTim

I love good plots, but I do enjoy my smut, right now I'm really in the mood for a smut heavy plot...Not sure what, but something. I have a few choice settings though really anything I can work with...Any realistic historical setting, American West (1800s) Really any time period. But that is a biggie.

A few of my biggest kinks and cravings right now have to be...

-Masturbation. To me there is nothing better than a woman pleasuring themselves.

-Something non-human. Now...I say that, but be warned. I am very limited on that. No furries, futa, anything like that. Just...For example, angle and demons. Something... Different, but not TOO different.

-Prostitution. I have a couple of plots involving this right now in mind, more details in an IM!

-I like dark themes. Dark stuff is just in general awesome.

-A MxFxF three way.

This will be updated from time to time, please send me a PM if interested...I will work with just about any story you have in mind!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom