Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Seme [ Cravings inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm searching for a good roleplay to do with someone and so I decided to come here. I have very few limits as to what I won't do so if you have any questions just ask. I'll list some of my favorite kinks and some things I hate. As you can see, I want to play the sub. I typically like role-plays where there is a master and slave theme to it so that's a good way to go. Anyway, if you are interested post here or pm me and we will talk more about it!

I do ask that you are able to do a full paragraph minimum. I don't mean one filled with short simple sentences like:

She ran to the bus. The bus wouldn't stop. " Wait" She yelled.
Blah blah blah.

I want someone who will post with effort. I HATE one liners. The minute you send me a post with a one liner I'm dropping the rp without any notice. Sorry but I can't be expected to respond to something so small. I rp for the excitement AND the writing aspect so I put effort into all my posts.

Details people! If you don't do that it's going to get boring to me fast.
This is the sort of writing that makes me want to rp with you :

Instinctively the brunette found his body tensing up as the space between them grew smaller. " W-what? Why now?" he asked, trying to hide the slight stammer in his voice. He didn't even have time to really reflect on what he was about to do! Well perhaps it was the fact that he seemed to treat sex as though it were just a casual thing. Bree had always seen it as something more personal, something that was done to bond further with your partner. But Luigi...for him, it seemed as though it was just another typical day. " Can't it wait for a little bit, I mean-"

His words were cut short as the other male pushed past him to get into the kitchen. How rude. Here he was talking to him and he was completely ignoring what he was saying. Though, perhaps not. It didn't seem like he was ignoring him per say, just rather, from the smug smirk on his expression and the way he was talking, he felt confident that he could make him change his mind. Brenner soon found out that he did indeed have something that would force him into submission.

" What!?" He exclaimed, a look of disbelief crossing his features as he quickly followed after the violet haired man, frowning as he plopped down on the couch. He was blackmailing him! Dammit! Why did he give him the list back!? That was just stupid! ' I can't believe this! I'm being blackmailed to have sex so this guy will hold his end of the deal!' Lips pursed in annoyance he folded his arms over his chest, biting the inside of his cheek.

Checkmate.

He had him right where he wanted. What would it feel like, he wondered, to have sex with someone. For a moment his eyes wandered towards the ice pop Luigi had, the thought of what he was doing happening to him or vice versa sending a shiver down his spine. God was he really fantasizing right now!? He should be figuring out a way to make Louie change his mind but so far it seemed like it would be useless. He had no other choice. Swallowing nervously the younger man fidgeted with the sleeve of his sweater, mumbling out, " Fine...but...I've never done this before... " It felt somewhat embarrassing to admit that he'd never had sex. Or was it that he was afraid he'd mess up? Though, could someone mess up sex? Augh, too many thoughts were swirling around in his head as he stood in front of the couch.

----

Let me make this simpler with a list of things that I will never allow/will make me drop an RP:

- Partner posts using * * or - - or // for actions and nothing for speech. Please use " speech here " and nothing for actions and details.

- Partners who cannot provide at least one solid paragraph ( I'd prefer two-three ) per post

- Partners who are extremely grammatically challenged. In other words :
Theres no way that it was in the house he knew. He couldn't help and smile at the boy as his stumbled.

Fave kinks:
Bondage ( varies in comfort level)
Humiliation ( light )
Cross-dressing
Food play
Dirty Talk
Toys
Collars ( not choke ones though)

I'm craving this alot :

I want to do an rp involving a guy who has been hired to watch over my character during the summer while my characters parents are away. They left him keys to the house and he is staying in the guest bedroom. Your character is the babysitter and has secretly been watching my character for a while and jumps on the chance to get to him when the help wanted ad was listed. He gets hired and the night when the parents have left and my character is getting ready for bed he slips a diuretic into my charcters drink so that he will wet the bed. When he comes in to wake him up that morning he finds that my character has wet the bed and says that its unnacceptable for someone who is 16 to be wetting the bed and tells him that he has to wear a diaper and if he can keep from wetting it the entire day he will stop but if he can't then he will have to continue wearing them and be treated like a baby since he acts like one.

So basically the rp would have - Diapers, baby stuff, adbl,baby bottles, diaper changing, shaving ( the idea to make him look even more like a baby) toys ( inventive uses of baby toys as well as sex toys )

I really really want to do this rp with someone so if there is someone who will do this for me and be the seme character I will love you forever!

Will not do:
Mutilation
M-preg
Futa
Choking
Bestiality
Furry ( ears and tail are fine)
Vore
Inflation

Contact me asap if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.