Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for detailed, creative F for polygamy roleplay (character & story > sex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loves 2 rp

I am looking for someone to join me in creating a roleplay story more family-based, where the emphasis is on how the various family members interact with each other rather than on sex. I do enjoy the sexual aspect of creating a story but don’t consider that the primary focus. I am wanting to develop a story centered around a polygamous family. We would each have one primary character—mine would be the husband/father, and yours would be one of the women, and then we both would develop and speak for the other women and children as we go along. As you might imagine, with a family of this kind there is the potential to work with a large ensemble of characters and the potential for several scenes with an almost limitless variation of participants, as well as scenes of various rites of passage kids go through as they grow up. I prefer roleplaying here on private message, email, or yahoo messenger. Let me know which one works best for you. Thanks!

loves 2 rp said:
I am looking for someone to join me in creating a roleplay story more family-based, where the emphasis is on how the various family members interact with each other rather than on sex. I do enjoy the sexual aspect of creating a story but don’t consider that the primary focus. I am wanting to develop a story centered around a polygamous family. We would each have one primary character—mine would be the husband/father, and yours would be one of the women, and then we both would develop and speak for the other women and children as we go along. As you might imagine, with a family of this kind there is the potential to work with a large ensemble of characters and the potential for several scenes with an almost limitless variation of participants, as well as scenes of various rites of passage kids go through as they grow up. I prefer roleplaying here on private message, email, or yahoo messenger. Let me know which one works best for you. Thanks!

Bump....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom