Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons and Dragons!

Felixia_Luna

Supernova
Hello everybody, this is a interest check into a Dungeons and Dragon's RP group. I have campaigns I have written for real groups I have DM'ed before, hopefully giving me some credibility. Heh.

I don't want this to be a dice rolling adventure, because those are hard to handle on text, and rolls can be fudged and such. My idea was just to have a group of adventurers going out into the world I portray and have fun! I would be taking the roll of the GM and an actual player. Dealing with creatures and such would fall into my category, along with NPC's, and story if we want a structured environment.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and to also post interest! I really don't know what else to say at this point, because it is a general interest tester. I would like the group to be 5, not including me if able. The group needs to be able to atleast be able to post once a day, more is desired. However since I myself am still in school, I know the troubles that these demands place on a person, so I am obviously open to fudging times around in order to accommodate players.

Oh, I guess I need to also give the options of stories I have:

Evil campaign....name pretty much says it all. You are the bad guys and can do what you want. There is a story to get it started though...heh.

Skyrim Campaign...name also describes it well. It is more centered on neutral to good characters, and is heavily story driven, but there is still a lot of side stuff to be done.

Both have it's own character building modifications, since vanilla is boring. It would be D&D 3.5 also....so much variety lol.

ANYWAYS! Enough of my ramblings, post if interested, and if so, in which campaign!

Hey guys. Looking to join the campaign and Black Moon Rose gave me the green light, so I'm gonna go ahead and make a character sheet for the party mage. He might not be what you'd expect - thought I'd bring a new twist to the classic elderly, frail back-line wizard.

Back
Top Bottom