Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a new escape from reality (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathantrick

Planetoid
Hello there, hope all is well.

I'm a 21 year old male roleplayer who plays primarily male characters. I'm about to finish university for the summer so I'm looking for new ways to escape from the boredom of day to day life and fill my mind with some wonderful sexual images.

I'm into BDSM in a big way. Be it submissive or dominant, I love the power dynamic of such relationships. I love anything kinky, and I love bondage. That's a lot of loves right there that I imagine many will probably love also.

Personal kinks are the following:

-Bondage,
-Spanking,
-Non-consent/reluctant,
-Forbidden love,
-Humiliation,
-Corruption (as in corrupting an innocent character),
-Incest (not a must, but looking to explore more, between characters of similiar age)
-BDSM,
-Kidnapping,
-Love

Limits are the following:
-Snuff
-Gore
-Extremes (like mutilation etc)
-Toilet play/ws (Ew.)
-Complete brutality

I am very nice and considerate and will take any possible limits and suggestions on board. I roleplay PMs, IMs or thread. I am very approachable and friendly and do indeed seek to develop friendships on this site as well as roleplay partners.

I am NOT interested in:
-Anime
-Film pairings
-Already existing characters and pairings.

I have the following plots available and I am interested in exploring the following ideas:
My main plot idea so far: (More will be added as cravings come to mind)

It's Wrong, but Feels so Right:
You're the younger sister to a very protective brother. He doesn't like seeing you have boyfriends, and is very proper in the regards he wants to raise you as well as he can. Your parents are basically absent and he has taken over the duties of looking after and protecting you, even disciplining you when need be, given that you're a teenager and rebellious and that he has read about and believes in 'traditional' discipline methods this leads to a LOT of spankings. He bosses you around a lot, sometimes annoyingly, but in the back of your mind you know he cares for you a damn lot.

One night, be it through a discipline session, or just plain exploration, the two of you are...attracted. You find yourself willing to submit to his influence a little...more than you should, he finds himself wanting to influence you more than he should. Things develop and it eventually becomes clear the two of you are destined to form a BDSM-based incest relationship. At first, the two of you try to avoid it, thinking it feels wrong, but he does sometimes let his sexually dominant side out on you. He feels its wrong too but both of your feelings seem to be getting the better of you more often than they should.

One night, your parents abandon you for the last time, leaving the two of you to fend for yourselves in a big house. The big brother makes enough money on his job and has basically been paying the rent for the house anyway, so it's not going to result in too much upheaval, but being alone in the house leads to a lot more opportunity for exploration...

There are variations on this plot available but this is certainly the idea that I want to explore. PM me and ee can have a good discussion about kinks/etc what you'd like to do. I'm also available on YIM: feeding_interests@yahoo.com. I'm a very friendly and approachable and would love to get to know people so don't be afraid to talk. I really don't bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom