Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boss is back (Nightstalker/cheerio)

Ross grinned slyly at her words, his lips softly touching her hair before chuckling softly. "Oh yes, I have to as well. But maybe for your next holiday we spend it here or another outdoors location so we can both work on an all over tan."

Ross had not meant anything serious by his comments except to possibly bathe nude occasionally when out of work. "Suzanne I would like to tan all over."He said softly.

Ross traced his long thick fingers lightly down the curvature of her spine as he heard her words, smiling and nodding to them as he felt a slight dryness in his mouth. "I do agree there, Want something to drink?"

"What drinks do you have?" The question was mild. She was half-sleepy and half-wide awake. She wanted to see him smile again, needing it. His fingers on her spine made it easy for her to relax, her smile sweet.

Ross smiled softly down into her eyes before kissing her forehead, cheeks and nose, his words spoken barely above a whisper. "Had them restock the fridge with most types and the small cooler with many bottles of wine along with the usual coffee and tea."

"Wine sounds nice." The words came easily and she smiled up at him, loving the feel of his kisses. "How do you feel about rose wines?"

Ross smiled at her words, his lips softly touching hers as his fingers spread out a little wider across her back. "Just so happens I ordered a few bottles of that. Would you like to open one later tonight.?"

Ross listened to her words as his fingers stretched out a little wider across the curvature of her spine and back, gently massaging the soft flesh. "Think that will go well with some cooked fish that I shall catch from the near by stream." He said softly.

"Would you like some company?" The offer was quiet and sweet, her smile clear. "I've always loved sitting by streams... not that I got the chance that much recently."

Ross grinned slyly at her softly spoken words, his lips moving across her cheek as hot breath hit the exposed skin of her neck. His words whispered. "Would love the company."

She had shivered at the feel of his breath against her neck, smiling at his words and liking the feel of being comfortable. "So, it'll be you and me at the side of the stream... together." She loved it.

Ross had felt her shiver slightly as his fingers moved lower, down and across her buttocks briefly as he pulled the thin white sheet up over them both. "Yes enough time to take a nap together."He said softly.

She had smiled at his words, nestling closer. "I love this." The words came sweetly. "I love you." Her eyes were slowly closing.

Ross heard her softly spoken words as he felt her body nestle closer to his, listening to her breathing change his long thick fingers caressed her lower back gently as he placed several kisses across her forehead. His own words came slowly and barely above a whispered tone. "Suzanne I love you too."

Ross lifted his free hand to lightly touch each of his own cheeks, so heated and all because of three words from her lips. His own had been spoken with a little fear, happening so fast and knowing what some may think if they found out. Watching over her for awhile as she slept he soon slipped into a sleep pattern himself. Waking several hours later to the light zephyr coming in through the window, it would be a good night to fish he mused as he spoke softly. "Suzanne time for us to get ready to fish."

Suzanne woke slowly, stirring sleepily before she looked over at him. "Mmm... what time is it?" The question was soft as she fought to wake properly. Her hand came up to push her hair back out of her eyes as she stretched out, seemingly aware of every move pressing her against Ross' body.

Ross smiled as she slowly moved like a big cat stalking its prey, his words softly spoken as he ran fingers through her hair. "Its about 5pm. The spot will take about ten minutes to walk too."

Ross watched her move and get dressed, this place was almost a second home for him as he stood up and put on his trousers and shirt. Opening the smallish wardrobe he took out the long overcoat and handed it to her. "This should keep you warm enough if I can't."

Back
Top Bottom