Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A kinky boy longing to please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

incestual

Meteorite
As I'm sure you can guess from my user, I'm a big fan of the Incest. My favorite pairings are as followed:

1: Mother and Son

2: Big Sister and Younger Brother

3: Twins

4: Aunt and Nephew

I'm also a big fan of older women and younger men and prefer my women voluptuous and curvy. ;) I like having a lot to play with. :) I already have a few ideas, but I'm also open to any ideas anyone out there might have.

Incest Roleplays:

1: I don't want Mother to be lonely anymore.

It has been years since the death of his father. During that time, Tyeler has done everything he can to help his mother, taking his place as the man of the house. At first, he never thought anything more of the strange feelings he had around his mother. Sure, they were more affectionate than most mothers and sons, and on more than 1 occasion, Tyeler has shared a bed with his mother. However, he is slowly becoming more and more aware of his strong sexual attraction to his mother, who hasn't even tried to get a date since the death of his father. As the man of the house, Tyeler takes it upon himself to do everything he can to make his mother happy... Both in and out of the bedroom... But mostly in.

2: Big sister's home!

Kyle has always had a secret crush on his voluptuous older sister. The day she left for college was the saddest day of his life. He could no longer sneak glimpses of her coming out of the shower, or playing around with the toys she hid from mom and dad in her room. When Kyle's older sister invites him to come stay at her apartment during summer vacation, he decides that he isn't leaving until he's showed his big sister just how much he's missed her. Little did he know, she missed him just as much.

3: Mom and Dad can't stop us from playing anymore.

Terry has always been close to his fraternal twin sister. When they were younger, they would sleep and bathe together all the time. However, when they became teenagers their parents put a stop to that. After graduation, mother and father have to leave on a trip unexpectedly. So, with mother and father not around to stop them from growing close, they find plenty of ways to stay closer than ever before, both in the bed and the bath, just like old times but with an adult twist.

Other Roleplays:

Special after-school lessons.

Kyle's a senior in high-school and struggling in a class he requires in order to graduate. This is due to his obsession with the sweet, curvy, married teacher he has in this class. It's quite hard to concentrate when you worry about everyone noticing a massive hard-on under your desk. He's often imagined cornering her after class and showing her what a better lover he can be than her husband. However, he finds it much easier to do so when she offers to give him private lessons at his apartment after school...

I have to be a good neighbor!

Tyeler's just graduated from college and starting a new job in the city far from home. He's really enjoying the sights of the city, especially in the apartment next-door, where his older, sexy, single mother neighbor lives. It's hard to find a date when taking care a child in school. Her dead-beat husband left years ago, and needless to say, getting herself off only works for so long. When Tyeler invites the older woman out on a date, he makes sure to make up for all the years she's had to go without a night of fun, helping her release all of the kinky fantasies she's had bottled up all this time. However, their relationship and nights of fun are jeopardized when a certain someone comes back into the picture...

You're a lot more fun than your daughter...

Ken's dating the new girl in school. The relationship is beginning to grow a little steadier, but nothing too serious so far, mostly a few nights of fun at his place. When she invites him over to her place, Ken gets to meet her recently-divorced mother. When her daughter gets an unexpected call to her part-time job, mother offers to take Ken home. However, Ken can't seem to keep his eyes away from the voluptuous older woman. Little does he know, his girlfriends mother has taken just as much notice in him. With the horny senior left alone with the sexy mother, it doesn't take much to get the both of them into Mother's bedroom. How long can the 2 keep their nights of fun secret from her daughter?

Like I said, I'm also open to other ideas. :) If you enjoy my tastes and have some fun ideas, or are just curious, here's a list of my kinks and no-nos.

http://www.f-list.net/c/tyeler

PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom