Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Request Thread - Fandoms and Original Plots, Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenguinDesperado

Super-Earth
Well, gosh. My very first post on here. Let's get crackin'. I think this is going to be a big one, and I'm going to divide this into sections.
Fandoms
What I Will Do
What I Won't Do
A few plot ideas of my own

I'm a pretty flexible roleplayer, and that extends to the kinks I'll use, the storylines I'll undertake, and the roles within (to that end, I can do sub/dom). As for the content? Likewise, I'm flexible! There are plenty of fandoms I enjoy, and I'll divide them by medium!

In the interest of saving time, I won't put down storyline ideas under these. Just hit me up with a PM or right here on this thread to start hashing things out!

(OCs or canons are acceptable for any fandom; I'll throw down a female or two I like from the series in question as well, but they're by no means binding!)

Fandoms

Comic Books:

Avengers (Big fan, and having a Black Widow'd be nice!)
Spider-man (Black Cat)
Batman (Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Batgirl)
X-Men (Storm)

Anime/Manga

One Piece (Robin/Nami)
Naruto (Love Hinata)
Desert Punk (I'd prefer OCs here, honestly)

Video Games
Toooo many to list, really! I like nearly all Final Fantasies, the entire Tales Of series (heck, I have a whole original world for that, following after the themes in the games), and other various and assorted RPGs and other games (like Metal Gear, Uncharted, DMC, among others). I've played a number of games for the following systems: PS1/2/3/PSP, SNES/N64/Gamecube/Wii/GBA/DS, Xbox/360.

Literature
Game of Thrones
Harry Potter

What I Will Do/What I Prefer

This is a pretty big list. I like sub, dom, and some more "out there" things such as tentacles, bestiality, furries, etc. Naturally, I don't feel inclined to shoehorn things into every RP. If you're not into those things, I won't press the issue. And while it's not really "out there", I also have a thing for ladies that are a bit more heavyset. Not morbidly obese or anything, but just a fuller shape.

In addition, I can provide 1-3 or more paragraphs on average (if me being long-winded here didn't make that obvious), and am a pretty consistent roleplayer all around! I also tend to prefer that RPs be done in threads, and someone who can at least match me. I don't mean to be mean, but one or two lines of mildly broken English doesn't cut it for me at all.

What I Won't Do

This list will be even shorter. Basically, I don't do blood/gore/scat/urine/etc. at least in a sexual manner. Sure, that can be a part of things, like violence or what have you, but I don't mix it with smut. I also don't like things to be... sort of comical. Yeah, I'll do furries and the like, but I'm not going to have my character walking around with a cock the size of a semi.

Plot Ideas

As for plot ideas? I like all manner of things. I'm not actually going to go too far into these simply because it would take up room and I could just furnish them upon request; I will, however, say that I have stories for the following pairings! Unless indicated otherwise, my character will always be on the left side of the pairing.

Mage x Demon and its flipside
Devil x Sorceress
Goo creature x Intrepid adventurer
Noble (vampire) x Aristocratic lady

These are all pretty basic, yeah, but I feel that they could be fun. I'm also game for most things, and would be glad to talk out an idea, whether gritty and realistic, with hardcore domination, or light, whimsical, and fantastic!...

... with hardcore domination. It's up to you!

AN IMPORTANT NOTE! You might be able to talk me into using PMs, but I shy away from using IMs and greatly prefer threads. I like to have everything in one place, and a thread is a good bit more organized than the PMs on here!

- PD

Hope you're not in a Harry Potter RP yet, or if you are that you're up for another. About to PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom