Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Seeking Female Roleplaying Partners! Bring It On! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetailedMan24

Planetoid
Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to view my thread. I've been on BlueMoon for a little while, but it seems like there aren't as many women coming on here as usual so I though I would make another thread. I will only RP with females. I would prefer to roleplay on IM's, as I feel the connection is a lot better than waiting hours on end for a reply back on the threads. Some of the things I enjoy are dirty talking, sexy clothing, light bondage, dominant/submissive tendencies, smut, build-up, whispering, screaming, moaning, begging for more, modern roles, confidence and more. I'm definitely open to other ideas as well, but those are the main things I like. I don't like to go into too much detail with the setting and description of the roles because I feel it's a lot more meaningful and enjoyable if it's a collaborative process. I hope to hear from you soon! Here are some of the roles I enjoy:

Teacher/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Doctor/Patient
Nurse/Patient
Nurse/Doctor
Ex Lovers
New Student In School
Babysitter/Friend
Girl Next Door
Neighbors
Girl Next Door/Man Next Door
Jock/Cheerleader
Best Friends
Roommates
Boss/Employee
Boss/Secretary
Counselor/Patient
Two Strangers

And more!

If you're going to add me to a messenger, please message me on here first before we get started just so I know who you are. I'm very much in the mood to roleplay, and I hope you are as well. I can't wait to get started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom