Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Fanastic Four rp. Skelace and I only.

The setting takes place at Sue’s home where her and Reed are inviting all of their guests to come to their wedding Masquerade ball they are having and everyone must wear a costume and a mask.

So no one knows who they are at all, until they remove their masks off to their faces to reveal their true identity to one to another.

Sue got everything ready and all of their guests have shown up already and Ben takes all of the guest’s coats and hangs them all up inside the closet.

And he wonders if Sue Strom friend Terra will show up or not, because Johnny Storm has a bit of a crush on Terra and Ben sighed.

It was about 6pm at night time on a nice and clear wonderful night out like tonight, and Sue also wonders if Terra will come or not.

And she hoped that she’d come and surprise her, Reed, Ben and even her brother Johnny.

A nice white Porsche shows up in the drive way and a butler gets out of the driver seat and he opens up the passenger door up for Terra and said to her, ”Here we are Miss Terra at Sue and Reed’s masquerade ball and you look very beautiful in your outfit."

"And that dress looks nice on you, and have fun. And tell everyone I say hi and I’ll be picking you up around midnight tonight have fun Miss Terra.”

Terra waves bye to her butler and she was wearing a beautiful pink dress with sparkles all over the dress.

And her mask was white with pink and gold feathers all over her mask. She enters into the mansion, and Sue sees Terra and she said to her, ”Hey Terra it’s so nice to see you again wait until my brother Johnny finds out you are here he’ll be surprised to see you again."

"Please come and talk with Reed and I Terra ok.”

Terra follows Sue to where Reed was talking to some of their guests and he sees Sue and Terra, and he waves at them both and continues on talking with the other guests for a bit.

Ben leaves the cloak room and he walks upstairs and knocks on Johnny door hoping he’ll answer the door, so he could tell him that Terra was here for a bit and he waits for Johnny to say he could come in. (d.)

Johnny opened up the door wearing his tux, "He what's up, stone man?" He could never resist messing with Ben.

"Is Terra here?" He asked hopefully not wanting to wait and here Ben go through a story. He had a rose in his tux just in case she showed up surprising him, and if she was here now he would probably sprint down the stairs as casual as he could just to see her.

Ben said to Johnny,"Calm down hot head,and yes Terra is here but she is talking with Reed and Sue,and I have no idea how long those three will be talking with each other Johnny. How come you like Terra so much have you two met once before in life I'm just a bit curious to know that is all Johnny."

Meanwhile downstairs at the Ball: Terra said to Reed and Sue,"Congrualtions on your marriage to each other I'm happy for the both of you and someday I hope that I'll find true happiness like you two did with each other and thanks for letting me come,I'm not leaving yet and you two continue on talking with your guests I'll be by the punch bowl ok."

Reed and Sue both nodded their heads and were happy that Terra congraulated them both tonight and they both begin to dance with each other.

Terra get's a glass of punch for herself and she slowly takes small sips of her glass of punch and she sees Ben coming downstairs chasing after Johnny because Ben knew how excited Johnny get's when he knows that Terra is here.

Johnny ran out the door as soon as he heard Terra was there. As he got to the steps he searched the room looking for her. For a moment he thought she had already left till he saw her at the punch bowl. He quickly scrambled to where she was. Seeing her face he took a deep breath,

He walked up to Terra smiling, "Hey beautiful. I havent seen you around here for awhile."

Terra looked at Johnny and she said to him,"Hey their yourself good looking,i've been busy helping my father figuring out all kinds of floral decorations which are flowers Johnny. I haven't seen you around here for a while and what is inside your tuxedo pocket who is it for hmm?"

He laughed, "I know what floral decorations are. I've had to listen to my sister complain about them all day." He chuckled about his joke, "Oh this thing? Well I was saving it for a very special woman and I figured you fit that quota so..." He pulled out the red rose giving it to Terra.

Terra looked at Johnny and she said to him,"How did you know that I loved red roses you must of been talking to your sister alot about me Johnny,and thank-you for this rose it's very beautiful thanks Johnny." Terra takes the rose gently out of Johnny's hand and she places the rose on the side of her ear and said to Johnny,"So anything else knew with you since we've last talked or seen each other hmm.?"

Johnny smiled at her praise. "Nah just a lucky I guess. Well for that you'll just have to go out with me to find out." He smiled widely at her hoping she took it the bait.

Terra looked at Johnny and she said to him,"Of course I'll go out with you,and what made you decide to ask me out Johnny hmm.?" She was always curious why Johnny always wanted to ask her out on a date and she slightly smiled at him.

"Why wouldn't I ask the most beautiful girl here, not to mention the most fun one." He winked at her, he didn't really understand it himself but whenever this girl was around he just felt... better. "So you been to many places round town?"

Terra said to Johnny,"I do see your point their,but it has been a while since I've gone out with you Johnny. I had my reasons why I can't let you get close to me at all,because who ever get's close to me they end up getting badly hurt or injuried". "Because of Dr. Doom and his henchmen are always after me all the time,I have no idea why though oh well I'll eventually figure this out". "No I haven't been to too many places in this town,I've only been at the mall and that is about it,why do you ask for hmm.?"

He laughed at her being so naive, "I was paying you a compliment Terra. That was all, just a complement. And who cares what Victor wants? As long as I'm with you nothing will happen. Trust me." He brought her hand up to his lips giving her a gentle kiss. "Well than thats good because I can show you the town. Come on." He led her out into the city.

Sue and Reed said to Johnny,"Becareful on those streets at night time and make sure nothing happens to Terra,you have no idea why Victor Doom is after her only for,don't worry Terra will eventually tell all of us why the enemy is after her for,and just give her time to come around ok Johnny."

Terra waved bye to Sue, Reed, and Ben and she stayed close to Johnny and said to him,"I have to be back here by midnight for my butler to pick me up Johnny ok."

"I think we could make that work." He said smiling. "So where should we hit first...Oh I know! Do you like to dance?" He didn't quite get why everyone was afraid of doom getting a hold of Terra especially while he was with her, and quite frankly he didn't care at the moment, as long as he was around her.

Terra said to Johnny,"Of course I love to dance,but aren't we both kind of over dressed for a place where other people dance at these different dance clubs or night clubs hmm Johnny.?"

Terra was unaware that one of Dr. V Doom henchmen were following Johnny and her. And he was wearing a black shirt,black jeans,and his coat was black as well,and he remained in the shadows.

And he waited for the perfect moment to try to nab Terra away from Johnny at any cost to see what Johnny would do or react at any cost.

He kept following them both to a club where their was dancing and he wonders if he should go inside or not at all.

Back
Top Bottom