Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Mario Sex Adventure? (Seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirits

Supernova
Well then

I am male
I am LITERATE. Please don't send me half-assed one sentence replies full of 'omglolrofl~!' I honestly won't tolerate that kind of shit.

I love characters, stories and I love originality and of course the smut.

As for WHAT I roleplay?

Not like I need to go into that, however for this rp particularly I'm not okay with any

-Vore
-Hand/Foot
-Urine
-Scat
-Diaper
-Farting
-Pregnancy fetishy...shit..stuff
-Futanari, Herma
-Anal Fisting
-Burning
-Castration
-Death
-Mutilation
-Necrophilia
-Nullification
-Sexual Torture
-Vomiting

With that much out of the way I can just get on with this.

So then I've actually been considering making this for a while, a Super Mario based roleplay with its own adventure and plotline of course with intense smut as well. It's sticking to this sort of 'noir' like feeling in the base setting of the roleplay.

In this roleplay, you may need to roleplay as various mob characters or as various female bosses in general; such as goombas, koopas, boos, toadettes, princesses, warrior princesses and so on.

However before we get into that, we should at least look at the plot of the roleplay.

In short, this is a land far away from the Mushroom Kingdom, across the seas on the other side of the world; The Murky Islands. There is a great amount of woodland and swampland in this continent, though there also are bustling cities in small patches across the continent. There aren't many cities, as this continent is hazardous, completely crawling with hazardous enemies and dangers. Shy Guys, Goombas, Koopas, you know, pretty much completly wrought with danger.

Even though this land was filled with danger, a queen appeared and brought peace to the islands, pushing the hoards out near the outskirts with her forces and bringing order to the islands, and sopeace was brought unto the land for some time.

However with most stories this obviously doesn't last at all.

The hoards being pushed out of their homes, sulked for some time in the outskirts fighting among themselves in anger and spite until this ragged and battered lone being approached them, a being who assured them that they would rise up against the queen but only with HIS leadership, and for his leadership they would swear their lives to him and upon doing so they could never again know freedom. A foolish koopa challenged him, one who saw nothing to fear in this 'old-sounding' creature, and in no time at all, he died, the little koopas shell was torn off and his skin as well, he was eaten... The others needed no more than that to swear their allegiance to him...they FEARED him, and in that was the 'respect' he earned.

There was more to this being that met the eye, he could use unknown magic, magic which made many of the goombas more monsterous, much more bloodthristy. He was able to purify the once polluted waters of the swamps, create large machines out of nothing, he made an entire battle ready fortress in less than a few days...

Soon they attacked the castle of the queen, and overthrew her in less time than it took to build their fortress, they never stood a chance against them. This being gave the goombas the queen of the land, they proceeded and went through with violating her throughly filling her small womb and anal cavity with goomba spunk, forcing her to also swallow their cum as well until she became nothing more but the goombas private whore.

Now as king, this being gave his name to his people; Larazas, and he proclaimed that he and his men were the law now, what they dictated became their life and the orders they gave were to be executed without fail. He made it apparent that if they dared to disobey him or even thought about rebelling against him, he would do unto them what he did to that little koopa; total extermination. With that...the land quickly descended once more into darkness, many of the cities becoming shadows of their former selves. New gambling districts appeared, crime began to escalate, not to mention that now prostitution also now ran freely, and even the most innocent of people are now victims of the 'law'.

Years later, a young man appeared in the ranks of the king's men, by the name of Smile. He is not entirely special at all, his fighting ability itself is average at most, his weapon is only a small dagger and a flimsy short sword, and his main purpose is to serve for amusement for the king himself. In short; he is merely a glorified, however highly valued jester. Smile himself enjoys his life at the kings side, he is constantly fed and kept healthy, he is safe in the castles walls and what's more, he can sleep all day and not feel guilty about it. He honestly doesn't care what happens to the people or to the kings men, he is very self-centered and quite passionate about it.

On a certain outting into the kingdom, he decides to look for a costly prostitute or at least a brothel with a woman of the highest quality to be his first. What at first became a one-night stand..becomes....something more. (You would be rping as the prostitute yes, I know not entirely super glamorous, but this is a noir roleplay and it does get quite moving here.) As time passes he began to visit her regularly, for no real reason in particular aside from seeing what she's up to...Eventually he commits the unthought out action of taking her away from her life as a whore, and the King catches wind of this...They soon are both branded as outlaws. What'll happen next?

-This Roleplay begins when Smile first meets 'le prostitute'-

Please PM me if you have any questions or if you want to be a part of this, first come first serve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom