Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A tricky request (Males and Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecakeisalie

Super-Earth
So I have been trying to find some one to fulfill a big fantasy of mine. I have been wanting some one to tell/instruct me what to do. And this would be IRL for me, so messengers would kinda work better. I know most people on here are looking for stories and characters but I don't know where else to look for this.

We could start off by just chatting, and your initital instructions don't even need to be sexual, it can be anything at all! See what kind of possibilities and fun you can have. I use the honor rule and will always obey (as long as it isn't illegal, destructive or something involving gore/scat/piss). I can provide proof if you really want to make sure I am listening too.

I am straight but would except a male for this provided they kept it a bit anonymous and acted more as just a complete stranger that I didn't know what gender they were.

I would be forever in debt to the person who helps me with this fantasy and would be glad to do something for them in return. PM me with any interest or questions you may have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom