Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some idea's of mine. (M looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coron5

Meteorite
Here's some ideas that I'd love to roleplay. I don't need posts to be extremely long, but I do expect some decent description.

I'm a 31 year old that's the Vice President of a company. Coming from a long line of wealthy people, it wasn't hard for me to continue the family legend. I've met with many women in the past, but I've been talking to this 19 year old over the Internet for almost a year now. We've had video chats as well, pretty much anything we could to talk to each other. I finally send you a plane ticket to come to my place in LA, to finally meet you in person.

++++++ (or)

I'm one of the managers at a fairly large business office. The other character is an employee that is just coming for an interview. We both arrive at the elevator and proceed to go to floor 18. I quickly learn that you're the beautiful woman that I'm interviewing today.

As we continue talking, the elevator malfunctions and it becomes stuck. The heat begins to increase, only making things more uncomfortable as we try to deal with the situation. Things continue from there.

++++++

Let me know if you're interested. Either send me a PM or post here on the board.

--Coron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom