Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picky Female Looking For Satisfaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von_Mia_Rose

Super-Earth
Like the title says, I'm a picky one. The role-play must interest me, if not it will just be poorly written and boring for the both of us. I'm not too good at starting a role-play, so only ask if you don't mind it being short.

You will need to be decent at English grammar, Spelling too as there are free spell checkers available to download if your spelling isn't too great. Know where you capital letters etc. I'm preferably looking for long term partners am bisexual, so hit me if you'd like to give anything a go.

Some scenes i am looking for is...

Head Master Of College x New Student
[* Special request for this, I'd love your character 'The Head Master' To be fairly old, around 40 and looks like 'House' Old, wise and just sexy with experience and knowledge! My character 'The new student' Is an insatiable, hot female that knows what she wants *]

Dormitory female 1 x Dormitory Female 2
[* It's the beginning of the year at College/University and two females find their inner lust with one another *]

Senior Charge Doctor x Nurse
[* being lustful at work in a public area, risk of getting caught and loosing jobs. Can be either FxF Or MxF *]

Fetish Fuel
[* One character runs a fuel station in the middle of nowhere, it's usually very empty and alone, so when the 'other' character arrives, it wont be the car they're just pumping. FxM or FxF *]

In The Steam-Room
[* Where two [or more!] characters meet in the local steam room, it's hot, muggy and sweaty, and very hard to see the others. Will they taste the sweat droplets on the others skin..? *][/color]

The Car Show
[* A big public car show, where people bring their cars to show off...What will happen when a sexy, seductive female brings her sexy car along? Will cars be a-rockin'? *]

The New Neighbour
[* My female character is new around the village/town. One night your character and one[ or more] of your friends are watching football when they hear a knock at the door. *]

The Harlot And The Prince
[* A bit more of a fantasy setting. The prince would see how depressed and sad, but so beautiful she is. He decides to save her one night under the low security. To save her from the darkness*]​

Turn Offs;
Scat & toilet stuffs, Incest, Death, Rape, Vore, Gore, Young & inexperienced characters

Turn Ons;
Older experienced characters, anal, oral, equality, romance, lust, desire, difference, risk of getting caught, risk of pregnancy, Pregnancy & breeding, Demons, Muscular men, Bad boys, Curvy females, lovable characters.

I play an equal role to my partner, but more on the submissive side. [I can't play dominant to save my life] So i like to be equal and fair.
I like to Rp via Pm, but fine with threads. :)

Anyway, I'm open as long as it interests me so just hit me with an idea and I will respond.

Regards

An example of my writing style - Taken from my story [Which can be found On Hentai Foundery]
Slutty College Years

"Oh..My..." Angel utters, thrusting her head backward as she moans , listening to the sounds of hot sex and grunts echo around the room.
It wasn't long before Mr.P grabbed hold of Angels hips, picked her up, and swings her around to fuck her up against the glass windows... He bucks at a nice pace, his lips close to her ears, breathing down into her... Both bodies move in unison, becoming more heated and hungry with every second that passes between them.

in no time, the headmaster could feel his balls lift and tighten, sending crippling waves of pleasure course through him, throbbing deep inside her as he spills his seed deep into her womb. They stay like this for a moment before he pulls out... and when he does, he sends his cum to slowly ooze from her fucked vagina. They both still pant, their faces flushed with pleasure and intimacy.

​Angel nibbles at her lips, staring at him as he quickly pulls up his trousers. He looks to her, a smile no longer on his face, but etched with a serious and almost worried look.

"You should... uh... Go... " He pants, turning his back on her. This sends Angel to take off her cum covered stocking, and pull up her panties, feeling the sticky cum slide between her pussy and panties. Before she turns to leave, she looks over her shoulder, She dumps the stocking in his wicker basket, before unlocking the door and letting herself out.
'Some men are just like that... maybe i can find one that gives pleasure as well as recieves it... ?' She thinks to herself... just in time, the bell goes. It's the end of college, and all the students would be heading toward their dorms...

- A Students View -
On my way to the toilets i saw something so astonishing.. The new student.. Not only that, but she has her panties by her ankles, and the Head Master between her thighs. Lost in a heated embrace as they grind together. her ass is pressed up against the glass.. If i got lower..i could watch his cock thrust into her.. But i avert my eyes, i'm in enough trouble with Mr.P as it is.. I don't want to get myself excluded..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom