Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The plea for roleplay. [WIP- Don't Post Inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salanis Bluestar

Planetoid
Welcome to my simple and hopefully not overbearing roleplay request thread. If you want a name to call me you can call me Salanis, for I do not give out my personal information. Sorry. This thread will be a work in progress for I hope to add plenty as I go.

For the moment I am mainly interested in MxF roleplays, but I can be convinced to a MxM if you are convincing or cuddly enough. I tend to be persnickety when it comes to certain roleplaying pet peeves, and I will post those now, just to get them out of the way. Please please please read them.

1. Please for all that is holy don't god mod. I know that this is clichéd, old news, and exhaustingly boring, but it must be said.
2. Do not post for my character. All that my character sees, hears, tastes, touches and feels is mine. I will pay the same respect towards your character. I have had some people try to play ignorant to this, and to their dismay I just stopped roleplaying all together. This bugs me as much as god modding.
3. Please let me know if you are going to be away for a while. I have ADD. I tend to get distracted, with college and chores, but I am on Bluemoon frequently. I tend to get a little bit cranky if I don't get a post at least once a day.

Those are it for the rules for now, and I hope I don't have to add to them. I really appreciate it if you have read them all and have gotten this far, because that means you must still be interested. Now onto what I like.

I am a sucker for original parings. While most of these seem 'simple', they are just the skeleton of the roleplay. They are meant to be built upon with individual quirks, flaws and personalities. I love it if you have genuine input to add to the roleplay. While I can make roleplay scenarios like no one's business, I really want you to have some imput.

Incest
Mother x Son
Aunt x Nephew
Father x Daughter
Father x Son
Uncle x Niece
Uncle x Nephew

School
Teacher x Student
Principle x Student
Campus Security x Student
Librarian x Student
Counselor x Student

Furres
Equine x Human
Canine x Human
Dragon x Human
Or any variation thereof.

Fanasy
Elf x Human
Fairy x Human
Monster x Human

For now I am just going to leave it here. Like I said this is a Work In Progress, so please mind the dust. I will be adding to this over the next couple of days. Now the best ways to contact me fall under Personal Messages. Sorry this is intractable. I will roleplay over both PMs and Threads. No Instant Messengers. Sorry, that is just too old fashion for me. You found my thread here in Bluemoon, you can stay here if you want to roleplay with me.

So, that is all kids! If you enjoyed what you saw, give me a shout, I will try to get back to you as soon as I can! Have a good day!

For all of you who are keeping watch, this is my F-List. I will be updating it as I go.
http://www.f-list.net/c/salanisbluestar/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom