Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

They Say Love is a Form of Insanity...[M/Futa x F/Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Hello Bluemoon! Another day, another craving, another thread! Today I've come not searching for a particular plot or setting, but rather a very particular - and very peculiar - personality upon which to build up tales of RP goodness! For a more in-depth look at my RP preferences, my regular thread can be found here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=41001. As a heads up, I will play a male or futa against a female or futa. Additionally, I'm mostly looking for lighthearted smut in my RPs.

Now this is a bit unusual for me, but I'm looking for a particular kind of personality to pit against one of my characters, rather than my usual routine of establishing a plot and setting and working the characters into it. Everything comes secondary to that, and I will happily mold any and all details of the RP to suit your character. Basically, I'm looking for someone to play a character that is both completely and utterly infatuated with mine while being more than a little off-kilter. She's absolutely crazy about him/her! And happens to be a little bit crazy, too. Or more than just a little. It's up for negotiation! Everything from stalking, to sneaking in through the window at night for some non-consensual cuddling and other invasions of personal space, snatching away little trophies and mementos, violent mood swings and good ol' psychosis is welcome. She could be anything from just a little quirky and neurotic to a full blown yandere. I'd especially adore if she refuses to acknowledge that my character just might just not be interested. Her approach could be anything from secretive sneaking and skulking in the shadows to direct confrontations and constant invasions of my character's privacy and personal space.

I am open to practically anything for your character: a teacher, a classmate, a sister, cousin, aunt or even mother! A roguish thief, a valiant knight, a wily witch, a stuck-up noble, princess or queen! What about a monster girl? Or a space-age smuggler or bounty hunter, chasing after not only the most thrilling paydays across the stars, but the object of her desires as well? Any setting will do for a fun personality to pit my character against!

Now this is all lighthearted fun, so rest assured the girl will get the apple of her eye in the end! While things would most likely begin one-sided, my character would be won over eventually. We can discuss how much of a chase we'd like to have.

I can do scenes that are all sweet and cuddly, or filled with hard and rough, passionate sex. I don't do excessive non-con, nor do I touch humiliation. Though I'm a switch, I lean towards the softer, more affectionate side of things. Here's a quick overview of my kinks, consult my other thread for a deeper look:

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (Older Women), Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Transformation, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape and Non-con, Humiliation and Degradation, Furry, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

Just toss a PM my way if I've caught your fancy. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom