Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: Old World of Darkness

Slayer Knight

Anime Fighter
Anyone interested in a group RP involving the Old World of Darkness games?

The main games I'm wanting to include are Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Mage: The Ascension, The Hunters Hunted, and the humorous fan-game Senshi: The Merchandising. I am open to including Changeling: The Dreaming but I will NOT include Kindred of the East.

Basically, we will use Revised Edition rules, but NOT the metaplot from Revised Edition.

I can GM the material for Vampire, Hunters Hunted, and Senshi, but I will probably need a co-GM for Werewolf and Mage as I do not own the Werewolf corebook and I am not as familiar with Mage rules as I am with Vampires or Mortals.

Here's the link to the rules for Senshi: The Merchandising, as it is a fan-game.

http://www.maison-otaku.net/~rhea/senshi.html

NOTE: All Senshi characters are assumed to have a minimum 1 dot in the "Age" merit in order to comply with the site's rules. This dot comes free with character creation and costs no points.

The setting will be modern day, and I'm thinking of an American city that has not been covered in the White Wolf books, like Richmond, Virginia or Denver, Colorado.

Back
Top Bottom