Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F seeking e-mail RP (M-F, F-F, M-M) kinks, romance, fandoms & more!

• Thread starter HeyThereLittleBear
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeyThereLittleBear

Hey there!
I'm looking for a bit of fun and, hopefully, you'll like my ideas enough to message me ( ;) ).
I'm open to M-F, F-F, and M-M. If I like the plot, I will do T-F or T-M. When I do F-F or M-M, I prefer the dominant role.
Also, please feel free to ask me if I do something if you don't see it here or on my ons/offs list in the next post. I'm open to trying new things and will allow some of my offs to be more flexible than others.
Please do NOT private message me.
E-mail me if you want to talk about the role-play. My information is at the bottom of the page.

Princess x Servant
In order to end a war between two countries, the weaker kingdom offers a deal to marry their prince to the princess of the opposing kingdom. As a gift and a show of faith, they offer the king's personal servant to the princess to help her in her transition. As it turns out, the servant is more than willing to help, and not with just the transition....
(F-F. I prefer playing the dom servant. )

Naga x Human
An exotic millionaire has decided to fulfill one of his oldest fantasies and purchases a wild Naga from the black market. Now the owner of this exotic half-woman, half-snake he is up to his ears in fantasies.. but also struggling with the taming of one of the world's most fearsome creatures. He'll have to decide which fantasy he wishes to indulge - will he use honey to catch her affection and enjoy a romance, or will force break her better to his dominant will?
(M-F. I prefer playing the Naga. )

Prince Zuko x Rebel
On his search for the Avatar, Prince Zuko stumbles upon a rare and exciting discovery - a girl unconscious in the woods. Uncle Iroh convinces him to bring her back to the ship and let him nurse her to health. The girl becomes more than just a drain when they manage to talk information out of her while she's fevered and delirious. The Avatar is near and she knows where he is hidden. But now that she has been nursed to health neither kind deed nor rough hand from the soldiers can get her to talk. But maybe, just maybe, Prince Zuko can...
(M-F. Book One. I prefer playing the rebel. )

Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde
A man normally kind, gentle, and sweet has found himself in a bit of a predicament. He can't recall large chunks of his past week and remembering is suddenly very important when you wake up covered in blood. Distressed, he calls up his best friend for help only to have another 'blackout'. The friend soon learns the new man is the polar opposite of his normal self. With someone as unstable as he is, is it even safe to be around him?
(M-F or M-M. I prefer to play the Jekyll/Hyde character. Level of rape, bondage, and torture is up to you.)

Draco Malfoy x Ginny Weasley
It's Draco's sixth year at Hogwarts and by far his most stressful. A chance encounter with an unexpected young woman has left him feeling better than he has in years. The only problem is that the girl is a forbidden fruit and a Gryffindor. He must decide how to get her to like him without raising too much suspicion or questions about his loyalty to the dark lord
(M-F. I prefer to play Draco.)

Fenrir Greyback x OC
The seventh year of Hogwarts has come and the castle is run by death eaters. Fenrir Greyback, the notorious werewolf, roams the grounds hoping a student will step out of line. He is disappointed when it seems no one will. Finally, he picks a student he wishes to be his and gives her reason to step out of line. Now, he has a new play toy to do with as he wishes... But just what does Fenrir Greyback want of this girl if not to eat her alive?
(M-F. I prefer to play the OC. )

Teacher x Student
Since the middle of her senior year, her grades have started to slip. She seems to be struggling with even the easiest classes and now all of her dreams are at stake. Her parents threaten to kick her out if she doesn't shape up. That's when she turns to her teachers for help. Most are more than willing to let her redo her work or stay after school, but one has something a little more in mind...
(M-F or F-F. I can play either role.)

Best Friend x Best Friend x Best Friend's Sibling
A sleepover between two best friends has changed into a party for three when the older sibling brings alcohol into the mix. Once the two are well lubricated they find the suggestion of a game of truth or dare very exciting. As the night goes on, the dares become more extreme and much to their surprise, they're enjoying the sexual thrill of forbidden pleasures.
(F-F-F, M-F-F, or M-M-F. Negotiable who plays what.)

Rapist x Victim
A young woman finds herself in a nasty predicament when she ventures down the wrong alley. She is now the latest victim of a serial rapist who has ravaged the city for weeks. Things take on a new twist when he decides she is a keeper and kidnaps her. Now she is the slave of her rapist.
(M-F. I prefer to play the rapist.)

Astronaut x Alien
NASA has sent the elite team out into space to investigate a planet that has shown it may be hospitable to human habitation. After a week on the planet, the men in the team have come down with a sickness. They die within a few days of showing symptoms. The women are now left to explore the planet alone. They are faced with a new sentient being they never imagined to exist, and soon learn that they were led into a trap to be used as breeders.
(M-F-F or M-F. I prefer to play an astronaut. Alien appearance negotiable. Tentacles preferred.)

Older Man x Younger Girl
A successful business woman leaves her daughter under the care of her kind neighbor when she goes off for a month-long business trip. Things seem normal at first but change quickly when she realizes the neighbor has been using this opportunit to be a voyeur and get a show from the hot teen. Secretly thrilled by this new idea, she starts 'accidentally' being caught naked by him more often. Tired of the teasing, he makes an advance on her and both seem excited by this new adventure.
(M-F. I prefer to play the younger girl.)

Husband x Wife's Sister
After the tragic death of his wife, a man finds comfort with those closest to him. No one helps more than the wife's sister, who has always harbored a secret love for the man. As their relationship grows, romance blooms between them and they soon find a new found love. But the circumstances of the wife's death are being questioned and disturbing evidence is found that puts the sister at the scene of the crime. Did she kill her sister to get her man, or is she being framed by someone else?
(M-F. I prefer to play the husband.)

Vampire Slayer x Vampire
A blind date brings two enemies together in a romantic setting. What was supposed to be a nice, romantic dinner turns into fighting quickly as theyy recognize each other for what they are.
(M-F, M-M, or F-F. I prefer to play the slayer.)

Exchange Student x Host's Child
Alone in a country they don't understand, an exchange student finds comfort in the person closest to them - the child of their host. As their friendship gets stronger, the exchange student battles emotions for the host's child. They must battle against not wanting to upset the host parents and possibly be sent home.
(M-F, M-M, or F-F. No role preference.)

Demon x Princess
The king is dying and despite the doctor's best tries, there's nothing he can do to save him. Desperate to save her father, the princess summons a demon she can't control in hopes of making a deal with it. The demon strikes a deal with her that will save her father's life but at the price of her destroying the last spell tome containing the way to send him back. Now that the princess has no control over him, he takes her as a prisoner for his own designs.
(M-F. I prefer to play the Princess.)

I'm open to most role-plays. If you don't see something you like here, check my ons/offs. Please e-mail me for more information. :)

E-mail: immortalized.by.ink@gmail.com

RE: F seeking e-mail or text RP (M-F, F-F, M-M) kinks, romance, fandoms & more!

About Me
Hi there. A little about me that you should know is that I'm a nineteen year old female. I have been role-playing for nine years and have been role-playing mature topics for seven. I can play either gender, though I have a preference for female. I love to double, and do freestyle role-plays. I generally write anywhere between three to five paragraphs for introductions (though if I get into it, it may be REALLY lengthy), and usually one to two paragraphs per reply.

Preferences
I'm looking for someone who meets this list:
- can write at least two paragraphs a post
- uses third person point of view
- does not try to control my character or speak for them
- does not demand a picture of me, or my character
- can give me a reply I can work with
- is creative

Turn Ons
- Force. I love it when a male is forcing, demanding, and being selfish. All about the man's pleasure and little about the female. I love it when a male is persistent in his role as the dominant and will punish the submissive for misbehavior. I can go to extremes with this one. I particularly enjoy forced homosexuality or forced submission to a non-human male (anthro or monster).
- Pain/Punishment. This one goes with the above. My character not obeying? Whip her. She attempts to escape? Looks like time for a paddling. The rougher the better. I don't mind bloodplay, or even gory scenes. Beat her to a pulp. Fine with me so long as she survives (if only barely).
- Romance. If you're not into any of the above, that's fine with me. I enjoy a good romantic story as much as a good flogging. I'm especially fond of doing forbidden romance plots (teacher/student, princess/servant) and taboo romance stories.
- Taboo. If a relationship is forbidden, strange, or illegal, I'm interested. I especially like monster/girl taboos.
- Description. I love it when you describe things and go into detail about it. The feel, the taste, the smell. I want to hear about it all.
- Older male/Younger female. I'm not so much into the female being older. If I absolutely have to do it, I will but I adore the male to be older (even as much as 20 year age difference).
- A good story. Nothing gets me more interested than a story along with the sex. I don't mind smuttiness but let's have a story behind it at least. Otherwise it's just cybering and I don't particularly want that too much.

Turn Offs
- Female dominant. Unless we're doing F/F, I'm not much into female dominance. It doesn't interest me and quite honestly will make me lose interest in the role-play.
- Anal. Unless it's M/M, don't try it. No anal play, fingering, rimming, or intercourse. I don't find it sexy and quite frankly it banks my fire better than anything else in the world.
- Excrements. The only bodily fluid I find sexy is blood. No piss, no shit, no vomiting. Cum is fine, but be realistic.
- Too taboo. Diapers, vore, and things of the like. It doesn't really float my boat.
- OOC flirting. I'm in a committed relationship out of role-playing and I'm not interested in cheating. So, I don't flirt, trade pics, or talk dirty. And I don't want you doing it either.

Testing (Will Try)
- incest
- breath play
- anthro
- twincest
- gender transformation (male forced to be female)
- macrophilia or microphilia (preferably the female be the larger one)
- suggestions. I'm open to new things

RE: F seeking e-mail or AIM RP (M-F, F-F, M-M) kinks, romance, fandoms & more!

New plots:

Master x Slave
A hesitant young woman is excited after reading the book "50 Shades of Grey" and decides she wants to explore the kinkier side of sex. She hires a mistress to lead her into the world of BDSM and finds herself somewhat unwillingly being lead down a path a little too kinky... But she kind of likes it.
(F-F. I prefer to play the mistress.)

Stepfather x Stepson
While the wife is away, the husband will play. Everything started with an affair with another man, when the stepson steps in and puts his foot down on him cheating on his mother. He tries to change his stepfather's ways by making him spend more time with his stepson. But a man still has needs, and the stepfather isn't alone in curiosity to travel a forbidden path.
(M-M. I prefer to play the stepfather.)

Brother x Brother/Sister x Sister
Twins are said to have a bond unlike any other. This couldn't be more true as a set of twins hesitantly decide to explore their sexuality together. They must keep their relationship secret, and yet maintain a good cover as to why they're suddenly spending so much time together.
(M-M or F-F. I prefer playing the dominant. )

Werewolf x Innocent
On the night of the full moon, he catches her scent and finds her alone in the woods. The girl is pale, beautiful, and naïve and he can't control his werewolf instincts of wanting to keep her as a mate. He captures her and takes her to his den, keeping her captive until he can transform back. Then, he plans on making her his mate and possibly giving her the bite.
(M-F. I prefer to play the innocent. I'm open to him mating with her while still a werewolf.)

Soldier x Prisoner Of War
A vicious battle has raged across the land for years and tensions are high. The war is about to be won, but they need just one small scrap of information to tip the scales. A prisoner of war is captured and dragged to the enemy camp where he is tortured for information. A soldier with the task of keeping him under surveillance finds himself unable to keep his eyes off the poor, injured man. When the soldier gets demoted for a wrong reason, he decides to help the prisoner escape and they're now both on the run.
(M-M. I prefer to play the prisoner of war.)

New plots:

Farmer's Daughter x Convict
Sentenced to a life of servitude, a convict is sent to a peach orchard in Georgia. While picking peaches for the good old farmer/warden, he sees the best peach in Georgia - the farmer's daughter. He was sentenced to picking peaches, and now he's got this peach in his sights...
(M-F. I prefer to play the farmer's daughter.)

Country Boy x City Girl
Lost in the south, a city girl has to trust a handsome, but very country man to help her in her affairs. While conducting business, he shows her his way of life. Romance is starting to bloom between them as they learn from each other.

Update: I am no longer seeking the Best Friend x Best Friend x Best Friend's Sibling plot. Too many requests. All other plots are still open.
Also, I do NOT do role-plays including incest where my character is an older/dom female. I'm not the biggest fan of incest rp, and asking me to play an older/dom fem turns me away completely.

New plots:

Abused x Abuser
Afraid to leave, afraid to stay; it's a hard lfe in an abusive relationship. Will they have the will to leave or are they stuck being used, abused, and taken advantage of?
(M-M, M-F, or F-F. No preference for role. Level of abuse and type up for negotiation. Possible multiple partners and forced exhibitionism.)

Mr. Grey/Dom x Ana/Sub
A shy young adult reluctantly enters the life of servitude to a wealthy and slightly eccentric dom. As their dom/sub relationship forms, so does an unsteady romantic relationship.
(M-F. I prefer to play the sub.)

Photographer x Model
It's a photographer's best dream come true - he gets to shoot his favorite model. After the shoot they agree to drinks and she invites him back to her apartment for a private photo session, where he'll get to see more of her than he ever dreamed...
(M-F. I prefer to play the model.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom