Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stony && Spideypool

Do you ship Stony?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

birdi

Planetoid
tumblr_mmg9qy7Nli1rkykr8o1_250.jpg

Okay, so I know I am not a male, but I figured 'Hey, if someone's looking for m/m wouldn't they look here, instead of 'requests by females'?' So, here I am. I have a huge huge huge craving to do Stony (Captain America/Steve x Iron Man/Tony) I love them!!! Anyways, I could be either, but I'd prefer to be sub on this with the occasional dom. Rarely, but it might happen, so ]be prepared. I do have internet issues still, but do not worry. I still will rp with you. For this, I want to do either thread or email. PMS is full as of now. Anyways, hope to hear form one or two people, or more and see ya around! No real plot intended, just to happen whether it be all sex or some chemistry in there and sex. Some light bondage in this could be fun too.

Also I've come to see that I also am falling in love with Spideypool (Spiderman/Deadpool)

RE: Stony!! (tony x steve) MxM

I shall love you to death if you do this with me!! :3 bump

RE: Stony!! (tony x steve) MxM - visual aid :3

Let me ask you this: do you ship Stony?

Just about anything to do with Steve too. Steve & Bucky, Steve & Thor, Stony, yep. Spideypool is adorable. It's a superfamily thing. Steve & tony are together, and their 'lovechild' is Peter. He grows up quickly and finds Wade(Deathpool) and then it blossoms from there. It's cute, trust me.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please - that feels really weird, repeating the same letters over and over again

anyways, bump

Yes. Yes. I love all of this. Though I fear I don't know enough about the comics to do a legit RP of them (says the chick who works in a comic book store). XD

I also get wicked busy, but I might be willing to try.

Derpy derp! Stony :) I'll take either role, dom or sub is fine but switch is kinda necessary, and Alpha x Omega can be added in too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom